1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unofficial Ducati Forum Track Day

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cream_Revenge, Feb 17, 2018.

1. So why not use the proper one? That's just to keep the records in month blocks :rolleyes:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. They don’t “give” the days to NL.
    NL pay MSV.
    MSV will likely charge more for the circuit on a noisy day hence they will get more revenue without having to go through the hassle of selling all the places and dealing with lots of annoying questions about noise/garages/crèche facilities etc.

3. Sure, but assuming there is a finite amount of loud days allowed per year at Donny you'd think MSV would keep plenty for themselves. I would.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Skuttle last year was that 105db Brands Indie circuit track days were being cut back to allow for more race days but I’m not sure how negotiations went with the local planning authority. Seen no evidence of more racing but also no evidence of reinstating 105db days. Had a conversation with KH a couple of yeas ago and his take on the start of the exodus of FE from the UK, especially at MSV tracks, was MSV under cutting other providers on their own days, wiping out any profit for FE and NL if they price matched. It’s all about profit and what brings the most profit. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  5. If it’s a September date I’m up for it :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I'd be interested, depending on dates :upyeah:

7. Going to be a blast....Come on Ninjas out from behind your Mum's computer...:D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I keep thinking this is a nice forum day out at the sea side - can you put Track Day in the title. The amount of times I've come over all excited is ridiculous :(

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
  9. H2H

10. Cool :cool::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. interested, pref September, but need to watch for the usual diary clashes.

12. Could be up for this .... got to Donny last year but it lashed down all day !!!

13. Why doesn't that surprise me....

14. Yes, definitely interested. Could do with a test before the Spanish trackday.

15. I be tempted in September,weather generally better than April

16. I'm Interested - earlier in Sept the better. I'm there in July on a loud day with the Aprilia boys (over 70 booked on I believe - will drain the Aprilia parts supply for a year probably :grinning:) . No Limits.

17. @cl955 what date are the Aprilia boys going, may as well now I have an RSV4.

• Like Like x 1
  18. 17th July - may not be on the website yet - they kept it private until end Jan to allow the Aprilias first dibs. I'm in the slow group, basically to avoid the inters with people running slicks, and I'm not nearly quick enough for the fast group

19. I'd be interested depending on dates. April is rammed for me so later is better.
    Mondays or Fridays best as I'm in Aberdeen usually during the week.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information