1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 Up-map T800

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Cake, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Come across this today and quite excited - UpMap | Next level for passion

So you can up-map from your phone and appears they are all available...

I will be a getting a Termi slip on later this year so this i could use instead of an up-map key

2. I seen this looks interesting.

3. Not great amounts of info but i think you get one map included so very tempted in a slipon with this :)

I'll keep researching!

4. 1299 and 959 maps available now!

Waiting on 1199 and 899, But sent an email to see if they can give a release date :)

5. How much is it to buy the T800?

6. £260 from one retailer so far (omnia racing in italy)

7. Will it only work with Termis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Sounds like a similar idea to a superchips bluefin type device which allows you to remap yourself but with more features added. Will be interested to see how it performs

9. There's nothing stopping you but if you did use it you would need something very similar so it mapped it within the safe tolerances, however you may not be extracting the best of what you have but better than stock.

10. Is it out yet

11. Yep for 959 and 1299.

They havent replied to me for 1199 and 899 yet.

12. 1199 out this week and 899 next week - Termi customer service emailed me today.

Could get a little tempted...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Starting to off the idea of this way of mapping - I'm keeping my 899 indefinitely for good so having this device and an app that works on specific phone wont be around for good so perhaps for me an upmap stick would be good but then would I ever take the map off...

Decisions decisions!

14. Anyone tried one of these out yet?

15. Did an 899 map ever come out? I got bored waiting and deleted the app

Do Not Sell My Personal Information