1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Up Map

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by manxxl, Jul 17, 2019.

1. I strongly disagree with that. However, I would love to be proven wrong. Really I would.
    Can you please post some "legitimate" offers for stand-alone Ducati upmaps on those "pretty much everything else" bikes you're alluding to?

#21 DarR, Oct 7, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Although that's been around for awhile, it's is not an official Ducati upmap such as those you receive with a DP Termignoni. It does not have a Ducati part number and you just can't go to your dealer and flash the ECU as the current plug-n-play dongle does. It requires a special hardware to upload those maps.

You can do the same with a Rexxer EVO gizmo. Moreover, the price of the device required is right up there with a Rapidbike which is portable to another bike with the right cables. BTW, this is a 1260 Multistrada thread and what you posted is not available for this model nor the 15~17 DVT. I'm not knocking this as an alternative if it was available and do applaud your initiative in posting but IMHO, I'd go with a Rapidbike above all the other after-market fuel options.

#23 DarR, Oct 8, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
  3. I am aware that it is not available for the DVT's which is what I posted. But it is claimed to be the same as an Upmap is it not?
    And yep, the rapidbike evo seems the best option for the DVT at the moment

#24 laava, Oct 9, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
  4. Ok , This thread is confusing me, IS it possible to purchase just the map? seems to be conflicting info here. Does anyone have a link for the 1260 upmap ? or any links to sellers selling the map ? PLEASE post them up or PM me.
    I used the JPdiag and some other tuning software to do this on my street fighter with AWESOME results. The map repository for those bikes is quickly growing but these newer 1260 models seem slow to non existent for aftermarket or even factory support for fueling mod or tuning.

5. As far as I know the upmap is sold along with the Termngoni system only and also has to be installed via the dealer service system

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. visit : https://www.up-map.it/en/
    halfway down the page is an image with "challenge yourself " in the pic. that dude is sitting on an enduro with the low handlebars....... 1260 ?

still no dvt in the bikes list though.

7. I had the same story with the V4S. I checked the app one morning and boom, there it was. Loaded the map via app and Termi supplied dongle. Clever stuff.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information