1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Updated Motogp Calendar For 2020

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by El Toro, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Has the penny dropped yet that there isn't going to be any MGP/WSB racing before August at the very earliest, and probably not in 2020?

2. Milwaukee Signs Senior TT Sponsorship Deal

Wednesday March 11, 2020 at 1:47pm
    [​IMG]
    Milwaukee has signed an agreement with the Isle of Man Government, the commercial rights owners of the Isle of Man TT Races, to be the title sponsor of the Senior TT Race. The race will be titled the Milwaukee Senior TT Race.

The company is an industry leading manufacturer and marketer of heavy-duty, portable electric power tools, accessories and hand tools for trade professionals. It has a long history with motorcycle racing and has supported teams in World Superbike, British Superbike and the road racing circuit.

Welcoming the new partnership Rob Callister, the Isle of Man Government representative responsible for Tourism and Motorsport said:

“We are delighted to add such a prestigious company to our portfolio of official sponsors and we look forward to a close working partnership with Milwaukee. Commercial partners are critical to the continued success of the event as the money from the commercial activities is invested back into the event to secure its long-term future.”

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just watched the documentary on Red Bull TV , “Undaunted” about Dovi. Really good watch.
    But it’s also made me realise how much I’m missing my GP fix. It’s a long winter anyway with no racing but now it just feels like an eternity :tired_face:

4. yep... my reboot for life has been snatched away.... the start of the gp season is my signal to get out and about (cept when the racing is on that is!) and its not happening... moto 2 and 3 were good last week though. unfortunately i fear that may be all we see for the foreseeable... crap man... really crap

5. F1 cancelled too, all UK football - probably the Euro 2020 too & I wouldn't be surprised if Tokyo Olympics didn't happen either...

Enjoy the rugger tomorrow, its the last big sports event for a while!

6. personally i wouldnt care if the f1 (as its currently structured) was canceled for good!!! never been a fan of the olympics either ! that said, i feel for those that do enjoy these sports and the athletes... also the financial impact on those directly involved and those in spin off sectors will have far reaching repercussions for all of us.. grim times ahead

7. Well lets hope its less bad in both medical outcomes and economics than it appears now. Nothing to suggest it will but fingers crossed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Rugby is off too

9. Rugby league fixtures, with the exception of Catalans v Leeds Rhinos, are on this weekend.

10. I think the reference was to the 6 nations Wales vs Scotland game which is none another casualty of the big C

11. Think so? Its only @portboy 's crew playing Team @finm ... Not big deal really -runs and ducks!

12. no biggie. the welsh need a brake. I think our under 21s humped them tonight btw.

13. ball bag grabbing suspended for a while............... fvcking game turning shite.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information