1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upmap T800

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by kevin oflynn, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Ah good call, it would be the servo.

Same question though, if I ride now I think that error will come up. Do you know if the upmap would wipe that error?

Thanks

2. I have the T800 Strarace RS Upmap installed with my Zard Slipons and what you are describing there is exactly what i'm experiencing right now. Will definitely have to unplug the lambda. As I understand it, there are two, correct?

3. Did you go back to the standard map, before you reloaded the map?

4. SC Project cans. Arrow decat pipe. I was running the Termi full system map and was getting the issues described

I managed to blag a new map once they released it which is the SC Cans/Link Pipe and RS airbox mod (which I haven’t got but there was no map without it).
    Still ran like dogshit with same issues (actually felt worse). Then I see this thread, disconnect the O2 sensors.. and it’s so much better! Obviously they aren’t fully disabled through the map. It’s not 100% but it’s now liveable.

5. I gave up on my T800 because it was far from 100% and took my 950 to Chris at CJS Racing. He flashed my ECU and the fuelling is perfect now, it makes more power with no loss of bottom end.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information