1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Used 939sp Or New 950

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Gizmo750, Jul 4, 2020.

1. I did some on my Hyperstrada when I first got it . took off the panniers mind.
    It was ok.
    Had to wind the suspension right up as the centre stand dragged terrible but the normal hypers won’t have that problem obviously.
    That aside it was absolutely fine and if I had an SP i would more than happily go fast group at tracks like Cadwell .

2. Well deposit paid and I’m a happy chappie.
    I wouldn’t call it a beautiful bike in the flesh but there’s certainly something about it that makes you turn around and take another look as you walk off.

Im 6ft and not used to not being able to flat foot a bike,the SP must be quiet challenging to the shorter rider.

Getting it delivered or picking it up next weekend with tail tidy.crash bungs,rad and oil gaurd fitted.
    Rather excited.:):)

• Like Like x 2
  3. It’s not got the low down grunt of the 1100S or the pace of a KTM 990 SMR. The engine felt flat really, really linear with no shove anywhere. Handled really well but just felt a bit underwhelming

Superduke 1290’s ruin all other bikes though !

Do Not Sell My Personal Information