1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Used Bike Price

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Cream_Revenge, Feb 15, 2018.

1. is this a bit like fake tits:thinkingface:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. Not buying. Planning on what to do with my T9 now I've got a track bike.

3. Are you looking at buying the Xerox panels off Ebay?

4. No. I have a set of damaged OEM yellow I bought off eBay a while back that would need £1k ish for a full respray and repair. The bike left the factory yellow.

But could buy Chinese for £400 odd.

And wondering if red makes more sense as some seem to prefer red :eyes:.

5. Put these on it, sell it with the rest of the body work and buy a mono instead :)
    Or buy genuine Yellow bodywork as and when it comes up in good condition - and replace without re painting...
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282844887166?ViewItem=&item=282844887166

6. What fairings you got on it now?

7. Yellow just don't come up for sale. I could change her to red buy buying bits at a time.

8. Mainly OEM but "track" standard, if you follow. Fine from 6' but not good enough long term.

9. Get a yellow mono then, BIP's will languish behind in value - the cheap Xerox fairings will help bling it up to sell :)

10. I won't be selling in the near future.

11. Then buy good yellow panels as and when you can at reasonable prices so you don't have to paint :) sell the rest...

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. He's got more too. a Tank (over priced) and a tail unit - he's open to offers - go in low :)

13. Leave it as it is if your not selling it mate.

14. Don't tell DB, but I don't think the red on the 999's is the top choice as much as it used to be. I see black and the yellow raising more interest. Nothing to back it up with but more just watching stuff

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. I will keep black for spare but want a nicer road bike.

16. Carbon fibre!! :yum

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Would actually be cheaper but I don't like to much CF.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information