1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098 Used Prices

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Ash34, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Good luck with that, only 3 1198R Corse SEs registered in the UK and I thought I heard a while ago only 11 sold worldwide (although to be fair, that could be a load of bollocks given the state of my memory). Genuinely ultra, super dooper rare and I believe a forum member has one :upyeah:. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I rest my case.

3. From another thread but looks like their were circa 70 R's produced overall.

Was there an R and an R Corse produced?

4. What additions did the Corse bring?

5. Until the Ducati website returns to the original format that gives access to the model archive, I have to reply on my memory. Yes there was an 1198R Corse SE. Was it different to the 1198R ? I can't remember ;). Andy

• Like Like x 1
  6. Corse SE and 1198SP are similar as they are both "blinged" 'S models. 1198R is different fish altogether.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Only 38 bikes in the UK, pretty rare clown suited bike then :bucktooth:

8. Sorry to offend if you have one. I was paraphrasing a previous post and I thought it was a funny description.

• Like Like x 1
  9. And you were right :joy::joy:

I never liked the Bostrom 99* or Bayliss versions, but always thought the Fila T9 was a beauty. Its good we dont all like the same stuff :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. No worries matey no offence taken and bradders big raspberry’s to you lol :p

• Like Like x 1
  11. Harsh :confused:

Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 20.52.52.png

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Bayliss bikes look better in the flesh.

• Like Like x 1
  13. You mean naked, with the fairings removed? o_O I agree Cookie :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I have a Fila T9 as well, so am I excused now ? Lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. Prince William has an 1198R

16. Yeah and we paid for it! Did you ever sell that 1098R you had that everyone said was to much but was really a bargain looking back at it?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Yes mate it has well gone.. Bloody lovely bike

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1

18. The picture i saw of him was on a black SP.

Maybe he has both?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information