1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V2 V2 Bayliss Has Landed!

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Mr G, Dec 28, 2021.

1. I'm not worthy of going into the main dealership now, too poor even to look.

2. Hi to everyone on here. Just read this after placing a deposit on my own Bayliss!
    Ordered around a week ago and told to expect October delivery, however someone has pulled out and I’ve managed to secure the June delivery slot.

Fingers crossed though as it seems nothing is arriving on time at the moment!

• Like Like x 4
  3. Welcome and good choice.

Why don’t you introduce yourself properly in the newbies section too please?

4. Thank you & of course :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Deposit placed on number 1045!

It's a cancelled order so I'm hoping to get it around 1st March

• Like Like x 6
  6. We’ll have to meet up for a ride on them Bal :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Definitely Terry!

I'll be running it in on the road and then using it just for the odd track day.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nice one, Bal. I’ll have a ride out with you while you’re running it in. Might be able to keep up with you then! :) Are you keeping the V4 SF then?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Look forward to it Ian!

The VF SF is staying mate, to use on the road.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Arent they a Kawasaki dealer or do they have a Ducati franchise as well?

edit. Just checked. Now also Ducati. Stealthy. :joy:

11. Yep…..he got the franchise when Moto Italia lost it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Nah, just trying to get you to order one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Got one, so it’s wasted on me :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Going back to the ceramic coating, is that in liquid form and applied with a pad, similar to the autoglym lifeshine they apply to cars ?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Salesman we were chatting to at M&P Ducati in Cardiff, said there would only be a 12 month run on the Bayliss, salesman patter, or fact I wonder

16. Pretty sure that’s a similar product to the autoglym, I’ve been doing my cars and bikes for years, good stuff..

8CA19703-BE88-4B27-A8D0-057C317BA8A5.jpeg

17. When is the last call for buying one? Oct 2022?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information