1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 V2 Vs V4

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Gustav, Jul 4, 2020.

1. If you are selling the Rvf give me a shout

2. Nope. That's a keeper. Bought her when I was getting a bit bored of biking*...she really revitalised my love of it. Toured Europe on her, trackdays - and now nearly at 100,000miles she still (internally at least!) in perfect condition. *AND* I can fit on her! :)

*Why was I getting bored of biking? Well, in 1998 I got an R1 and kept her for 16yrs. But she was brutal. Open the throttle in 1st or 2nd and the rear would spin and the front lift...at the same time. Was more fun that I was up for...so I'd short shift through to 3rd and then found myself pootling all day. It's for this reason that I bought the MV F3 rather than the F4, and the Panigale V2 over the V4 - I want a bike that is fun on the roads I ride.

Image (48).jpg

P4080024.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Had 6 or 7 over the years best bike ever for me, had to sell last one a year or so ago to get another van

• Like Like x 1
  4. That looks ace ...100,000 on the lil v4 just shows bikes just need using, I have known so many people wanting to keep mileages below 10,000 on bikes and 100,000 on cars....credit to you on keeping it and knowing what you want in this age of choppping and changing and fashion etc...nothing is leaps and bounds prettier than an Rvf

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just got a v2 have had fireblade R1 SP1 blackbird etc love it dont need the extra horsepower

6. maybe for another thread but do you have any pics and who did this for you? I am 6ft but actually would prefer to be a tiny bit lower ‘in’ the bike, same reason I never liked the comfort seat on the older 899/1199

7. The seat looks like standard, and I think it was these people in Denton, Manchester

https://www.autotrimltd.co.uk/

The dealership arranged it all for me :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information