1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V2 V2

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by LOCKE, Dec 1, 2019.

1. You can search youtube for 959 akrapovic and you´ll get some idea of the sound, i even posted a video on my instagram but you don´t even get 3% of the sound through cellphone recordings.
    Especially the base, it thumps your chest when you stand next to it.

Just slip-ons. Yes Slip-ons also come with air filter and upmap from Akrapovic.

2. It’s been back to the dealer because the indicators all came on after I washed it and wouldn’t then work at all, they were just on, it then fixed itself when it dries out and then the dealer said they can’t find the fault, and it was okay last time I washed it and then this time as I was rinsing the bike the indicators just all started to go on and off randomly then stayed on and nothing would get them to turn off, then after a while they turned off and work fine again, now my dash is telling me I need to set the time up as if it’s been reset.

3. Crikey. That’s not good. I’ve never seen that in any bike, not even my MV Agusta!

4. So this is my first bike without a fuel gauge and was just wondering how many km can i go after the light pops up?
    I like that they at least gave us a fuel trip meter to track.

5. mine is a bit keen! Comes on and goes off a few times before it stays on, so far seems to be 110 miles or so before the light comes on, but obv that’s running in

6. Should be around 100 miles/160 km - or less if you rag it :upyeah:

7. He said after the light comes on :bucktooth:.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Doh! Correct.

I reckon 15 miles /25 Km max

9. It is a 17L tank. Fuel light comes on with 5L left. So just approximately divide the distance you did since refuelling by 2 - and you’ve got a bit less than that left.
    On mine fuel light came on at 100miles, so I reckoned 40miles on reserve.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Thanks, (and the rest of you for tips :))
    So when it comes on i can sorta do 20km with a relative piece of mind.

i´ve had the bike for two days and already done 300km, if it werent so damn cold i´d already be done with first service lol.

11. You're lucky that you can get out............I've had the bike for a month, and for the first 3 weeks it pissed it down and this last week we've been in lockdown! :mad:

12. Oh damn sorry to hear that. But on the good side summer haven´t started yet so it could have been worse i suppose!

13. I got my deposit back last week after pulling out on my order after being asked for 2.5k to insure it.
    Was quite annoyed at the time but now looking at things it's worked out well.
    765 I've ordered instead that was going to be ready for start of May won't be ready for a while now I reckon.

14. Aye......pencil in September ;)

15. Fml
    Going to buy Moto GP on the Xbox and play it in full leathers instead

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. How much?!
    Crikey.

17. Aye. And that's with MCE so the policy wouldn't be worth the paper it was printed on.

18. Ooof. I guess I’m old AND live in the sticks.
    Got my V2, my RVF and my ZZR on a multibike policy £230 in total.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  19. Out of interest, how much to insure the 765,I would maybe hold fire until the time is right then maybe the cost to insure will come down to near the 765.Not sure what I am going to do come renewal time as I won’t be using my bikes for a while this year, might just insure the one and others on a theft only if that is possible.

• Like Like x 1
  20. 400 quid full comp with Bikesure or Triumph. Also third party on other bikes and all the other extras, for a bike with only 20 less horsepower.

The bike wasn't even meant for road but due to the fact that the whole price of the Bike was like all the cash I had, I was going to tick it, leave 13 odd k in the bank after a 2k deposit and 200 pound a month it on PCP, finance agreement means you need insurance.
    Ironically once this problem with the world is all sorted out I won't even have the 765 insured on road as I'll be buying cash.
    They're advertised at £10,300 and they agreed to give me one for 500 quid cheaper than that.
    Brand new bike and no monthly bills, happy with that. Course I'd prefer the V2, but I'm not into getting into debt over something I can't afford. £2.5k insurance was the nail in the coffin for me lol.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information