1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V2 V2

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by LOCKE, Dec 1, 2019.

1. looking forward to seeing the bike mate. Bet it’s a stunning bike but hard to better your last pani, looks wise! ;)
    It was the coolest Pani I’d seen in the flesh

your shout for brews at Squires!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Same. This is going to be a long 4 months.

3. I've got my Scrambler 1100 Sport to play on as and when the weather is half decent :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looks a bloody good bike I reckon and good value as well.
    All jokes aside though is it going to be a lower seat height as a lot of people seem to struggle with pani seat heights

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fair question.
    But I'm gonna treat this issue with the same way I'm going about the election, fuck the short arses I'm 6ft.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. 857CF4EE-7FC5-4B5F-A48E-B20DF524C930.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Seat height. It’s all in the mind. Just shift yer ass a bit. Not had a problem on any Pani (unless it’s a dodgy adverse camber stop - gulp o_O

• Like Like x 2
  8. Me on the right. The happy one (coz I’m about to mess you up!).

9. ......smaller=lighter=faster :motorcycleduc::blush:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Ha ha ha ha you missed doobie de doo doobie de da off the end of that ha ha ha ha

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I’m gonna miss you bud

12. I always be in your heart mate lol or when you are thumbing through the Anne summers catalogue you might think of me

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. How much is the termi or akra for the v2?

14. £3780 quid for the full Akra erection system.
    But it had 30% off on black Friday weekend at Ducati store and I can see it maybe happening again in January.
    Personally I'm going to just keep the stock for a while when it turns up as 1. It would never pass UK days and 2. Its £3780

• Like Like x 1
  15. I would want another bike for nearly £4k.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. It’s a bit of a piss take isn’t it charging another 3rd of the price nearly for a pipe but then I spose it’s not forced on you and you have the choice

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Probably worth more than my Daytona that amount, which is perfectly good for the track on its own. But tbf, we all knew the crack with accessories for these sexy red machines when we bought em.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Yeah this is true... still fucking daylight robbery though lol.
    I wouldn’t mind a spin on one of them bad boys when they are about but then after the 1199 I’d be afraid of finding it a little flaccid in the erection section maybe.
    who knows hey

19. I’ve had 2 Panigales before. In the main it’s fine.......it’s just where there’s a adverse camber at junctions that could be a problem.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I've never even ridden a thou mate and I was more than happy with my 899's grunt. I must be easily pleased.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information