1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V2 V2

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by LOCKE, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Your mrs said the same

2. Yeah she mentioned something about a dildo

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. The 1199 was a beast of a bike but the suspension was shit even after I’d spent over 3 k on it. Should have bought an s model but then I don’t like ohlins suspension

4. What you got now?

5. Only my husaberg supermoto and my Honda nsr250.
    Sold the hypermotard

• Like Like x 1
  6. Blimey, I’ve just been told this morning (and I quote) “Your V2 is in transit so will be here mid January. Have a good day”

:eek:

• Like Like x 7
    • WTF WTF x 1
  7. Going back to a sports bike....Why the change from the Diavel

8. The Diavel is a great bike, seriously..........but I was missing my sports bikes :)

9. Nice one. This is interesting though. I'm not back for much more than a couple off weeks until April so I'm not sure how I'd feel if I got mine earlier. I'm partly jealous but partly hoping I don't so I can get it on a 20 plate.

10. My dealer said my bike is on the boat and on its way also

• Like Like x 2
  11. Any shown up yet in the dealerships?

12. They are on the way allegedly and should be in showrooms by the end of Jan 2020

• Like Like x 1
  13. Not in my local. I asked about these end of Jan rumours for customers and they said yeah for some but not for my dealership. Been told a firm March/April for myself.

14. Pick up mine in a week. Exhaust on back order for info of other buyers.

15. :confused: my dealership not even got their demo yet lol

16. Which dealer you using?

17. Nor has mine.......but they are still on holiday until Monday :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Plym mate

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. I'm back in country next Sunday so first thing on the Monday gonna go in to pay for it and hopefully there should be one in by then.

20. I dearly miss my '17 959 should never have sold it. I'm hoping that the V2 arriving in the flesh will spontaneously yield a glut of ripe 959's to pick from!

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information