1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V2 V2

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by LOCKE, Dec 1, 2019.

1. It might, but very tidy 959’s are in the £10k’s at the mo and if I’m honest with myself £5k is a lot to save, so I’m also tempted to look at a 959 that’s got the zorst on it as I loved my 899.

• Like Like x 1
  2. 0813290C-A024-44A3-8DFE-02FF5ABF4983.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  3. It depends if and when they ordered one. I think Manchester ordered theirs in September.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Ducati Coventry had a delivery of V2 today also.

• Like Like x 1
  5. My cousin picks his up Saturday from OYB, just hope the weather holds out for a bit longer for him.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Romford have theirs.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Spose it turns up when it turns up, my lot had the new V4S with its new aerodynamic finery on the 21st of December. But still no V2:expressionless:

FB_IMG_1578340474661.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. Leeds have had theirs too today

9. Are they on the insurance lists yet

10. I went to DMC Preston on Saturday hoping they might have one in...and they were bloody shut! They've just moved into a bigger unit so maybe they've been working over Chrimbo.

11. The whole group has been on holiday until today.

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. What all together ? Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Team bonding 'n shit

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. That’s one big caravan they’ve got

15. What do we reckon?
    Or SF?

Screenshot_20200108_123300_com.facebook.katana.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. V2........not heard of the SF coming in yet

17. Not to hijack thread but I understand the new fireblades wont be in the showrooms until June/July time. Sounds a bit like BMW and the s1000RR debacle. I think Ducati are pretty good getting the new models out (well, until the recalls start that is :astonished:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Got to get them
    Out quick ent they So that they can spend all spring back in the workshop being put right for the last weeks of summer

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Please don't

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information