1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 V4 Anniversario Q/s Software

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Android853sp, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Now that DTC EVO 2 comes as standard on the 2020 V4 and V4S what are the chances of Ducati dropping the charge to upload it onto 2018/19 models.......Err zero methinks!

2. I'd say your right. Think mine was ~400 notes:eek: It's bloody good though! Makes you look all big and clever on track. And I could swear the power is more lively all over the place.

But I thought it was illegal for road use?? Definitely pointless. If you try and utilize it on the road you'll soon be in hospital. Or a morgue.

#22 Mary Hinge, Oct 29, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2019
  3. i run a microtec ecu on my bikes, yes not compatible for the v4 stuff....but in that i can set the ign cut on the QS to what ever i want and vary it for the different gears......
    So for example i also now run a BSD 3 dog heavy duty gearbox...light years ahead of the RS or corse stuff, with the QS cut set as per the original box i got a massive backfire bang changing gear, i had to half the Ign cut as this box changes gear so quickly to eliminate the bang.

more a case of Ducati making money rather than technology..

Do Not Sell My Personal Information