1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 V4 Crash

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by james griffin, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Ooops

FB_IMG_1530434997844.jpg

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. It'll polish out.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. What did he crash into a t rex?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Pick it up in a van, open the doors at the nearest roundabout and call your insurers. o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Apparently it was stolen in Italy and they broke it to sell; ebay presumably. Not sure why its covered in mud like a track crash, but the forks and things all look good?

6. That's quite aesthetically pleasing when compared to an assembled one :thinkingface:………………….. :yum

• Funny Funny x 9
  7. This one from bookface was at Sapang this weekend:

36448147_1730004777088976_6734319642782728192_n.jpg

8. "Ooh", I said, "a new V4 on a trackday... brave"

IMG_20180402_153012.jpg

"Mi dispiace per l'entusiasmo del trackday my V4 ..."

9. Better than parked at the pub or living room decoration. :):)
    Where would one expect a superbike to be other than a track?

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. So much for all the mags saying the electronics make it un-crashable

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Police were contacted at 2.55pm to reports of a collision involving a red Vauxhall Vectra and a red Ducati Panigale V4 motorbike on Wheldrake Lane, between Escrick and Wheldrake near York. The motorbike rider, a 67-year-old man from Pontefract, sustained serious injuries to his legs and was taken to Leeds General Infirmary by air ambulance, where he remains in a serious condition. The driver of the Vauxhall, a 77-year-old man from Escrick, was unhurt. The road was closed to allow crash investigators to examine the scene and for the vehicles to be recovered. It was reopened at 7.15pm.

Read more at: https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/new...sh-left-with-life-changing-injuries-1-9220939

12. Poor geezer :( hope he recovers better than the report is making out...

13. Exactly.
    Having seen on FB how many are being covered in tasteless tat is quite disturbing.

Anyone else seen the vids of the guy who had fitted a rear view camera and screen to his top yoke. I would have thought that your only concern should be what was in front of you with 200+bhp to pay with.

Just ride the bikes, its what they are made for. Track is the only place you could explore getting anywhere close to the limits of the bike.

14. errrr, Moors TT? :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information