1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Insurance Quotes

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by Ravenscry, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Excuse my ignorance, I’m young, but I was under the impression that a claim on a separate policy would not effect another policy.. For example, I have a company car policy and I made a claim 5/6 years ago, my motorcycle insurance is a separate policy and I have 11 years NCB.

Edit. I see you’ve highlighted the fact your bike policy has 9 years NCB, meaning they’ve asked you about a claim against any of your policies, bike or car.

2. Not really. I’ve a 911 turbo that’s faster than almost all bikes. Just renewed my insurance at £386 fully comp. And it’s worth a lot more than a V4S...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well if you include Harley’s it’s easy to be faster than most bikes :p

4. Dream on sunshine. I’ll include Hayabusas too

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Hayabusa, isn’t that a sports tourer from 10 years ago?

Love a bike VS car debate...

6. My Hayabusa pisses all over Veyron's ner ner ner ner ner:yum

• Like Like x 1
  7. Good! I have both! It would have to be a talented dayglo warrior that could beat a well piloted fast car along a good A road. I’m not the stig but I’ve never been beaten in a back road blast. A good bike pilot would beat me. Just not encountered one yet.
    On a runway a bike would pull away on acceleration but I’d reel him in on top speed. The runway would need to be 2 miles long probably!

8. Doubt it

9. Fair enough, I’m just fishing anyway :D like you said, it’s all down to the pilot.

I’m yet to find a 911 that can remain in my mirrors, even in Germany :astonished:

Edit: and I’m slow

10. For definite :)

11. Race? You’re not far from me...

12. Veyron 523 BHP per Tonne
    My Hyabusa 1760 BHP per Tonne (RWHP) :yum

13. Let’s meet in the middle, although I would prefer corners!
    0BA6571D-03ED-472D-97D6-83B48AA54FBD.png

14. Race? But not on a runway...

15. My Hayabusa has traction issues over a 1/4 due to the power and weight - it's only just been in the 7's :worried:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Now your changing your tune :yum my Exige would eat your porker round roundabouts o_O

• Like Like x 2
  17. In that case I’ll stay at home, you can fly the bike flag!

18. Has he fallen asleep yet :eyes:

19. I think his 911 is so fast it’s taken him back to 1963... Marty!!!

20. Yeah! I’m up for it. Easy peasy. Dump the clutch, see what happens. Many people underestimate a 911 off the line. All the weight is over those 305’s and they grip like fuck! Obviously power/weight ratios come into play but so does grip.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information