1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 V4 R Track Fairing Kit (upper)

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Android853sp, Apr 2, 2019.

1. How is your recovery/recuperation coming ? Andy

2. Thanks for asking.....I'm finally back at work Andy after 14 weeks off! My neck is now 30% plastic. Have yet to see how well it holds up wearing a helmet. BTW suspect the plastic wings are for the new V4 and V4S, which appear to have now raided the V4R parts bin in Bologna for 2020.

Panigale V4 V4S 2020.jpg

3. Pleased you are well on the mend although take it easy. We came to a similar conclusion plus they might also be included with the track kit. I believe the carbon wings are now an accessory as well, I guess to encourage buyers to upgrade. Andy

4. Hi what are the brackets for what do they hold ect and how much was they am in same boat about to order a set of them off my dealer but duno if to get the r or the s ?

5. 2 small brackets that space the fairing off the cases. Not sure if they are absolutely neccessary but had them fitted. IMO, the wider, V4R track fairing is the way to go and with the very recent (like today) availability of much cheaper plastic wings, you know it makes sense. Andy

6. Have u a price on the cheaper wings as i refuse to pay 1100 for some lol and do they look the same just not carbon ?

7. I'm guessing they will be significantly cheaper than the carbon ones. If I was to stab in the dark I'd say £250 for the pair. As Andy said the brackets are simple stand-offs that move the normal frame/fairing locating pins, through 90 degrees to allow you to fit the R fairings.

8. Can u buy the light blanks on ther own by any chance ?

9. Yes, got the blanks on mine. Very pleased with them...

75979089-E0D2-4173-A455-8B2A98355B4C.png

10. Where did you get just the light blanks from matey i thought u can only buy them as the full fairing kit from the dealer and how much was just the blanks ?

11. James, I have a spare set of brand new light blanks if you need them...going cheap. Gez.

12. I can't remember the price, @nelly sourced (Ducati parts book) and fitted them for me. They're really neat and come with a resistor that attaches to OE light plug so as not to throw up faults on dash.
    Note- these aren't light blanks. The light unit has been removed and replaced with a, err blank. Not light covers.

13. I had the full kit for my 1299 but didn't no u could get the light blanks on their own as that's perfect for me just to buy the light blanks

14. Yup, @nelly is your man :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Messaged him

• Like Like x 1
  16. Cheers matey av messaged him

• Like Like x 1
  17. I was told this morning that they will be £180 +vat. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ordered the rear light blank and plug to remove any lights flashing up but ducati dont have any fronts in stock the system is saying and cant tell me when they will get um bk in

19. Good man, do you have a link for the rear light blank? I need one of those... :):upyeah:

20. Eh thought u had it all ?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information