1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 V4 R Track Fairing Kit (upper)

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Android853sp, Apr 2, 2019.

1. I have a V4 tail light blank somewhere. I'll have a root around for it and see if I can find it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Oh thanks matey. Let me know if you find it and we’ll sort out details :):upyeah:

3. Sorry if this is a bit late but I have the V4 tail light blank and headlight blank up for grabs if anyone is interested. Also an unpainted seat cowl and battery cover (both white ABS factory parts).

4. Do you still have the rear light blank by any chance mate?

5. Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I am looking to do the same on my 2019 V4S and needed some help, are the track fairings the same quality as what you would get if you bought the regular fairings, just unpainted? Or are they made from a different material, strictly meant for track use?

6. They are unpainted, OE fairings that fit …… exactly. Unlike the lightweight/thin stuff you get from the likes of CRC. As far as I am aware, the Ducati track fairings for the R, are the only ones that you can mount the OE wings to. IMO, well worth the extra cost. In fact, when I did mine, there was only a few pounds between Ducati and CRC. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  7. Aha okay thank you for getting back to me and for providing some clarity, looks like I just need to find a good painter and some wings and I'll be good to go lol

Do Not Sell My Personal Information