1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 V4 Sp

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Gareth Elliott, May 13, 2021.

1. What's the general opinion/action regarding exhaust systems? Surely we're not leaving them standard? Are we??:eek:

2. Top of the Pops

• Like Like x 1
  3. Genuinely surprised by that result but not going to rush out and buy one. All 7 bikes have the same issue though, anyone with a full license can go and buy one. Andy

4. I wish someone will try an under seat twin SC Project one day here. I really want to know how much db it makes

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. The price of the akrapovic is the biggest issue. It’s the only one that doesn’t effect warranty. I also don’t mind the stock exhaust.

6. There are some rather smart looking replacements now. Junking the lardy euro 5/6 whatever it is now, was the first thing I did.

7. I always take these reviews with a pinch of salt, there was no mention of cost which to me has to play a bearing on these reviews...

You can buy 2 GSX-R1000's for the price of the SP and have change, or 2 ZX-10R's and have more change

BMW is £31K
    Yam R1M £24K
    Honda is £23.5K
    Aprilia is £23K

I think the SP is a cracking bike, but is it actually twice as good as it's rivals?

8. Its a tarts handbag ... we all know it, its no bad thing, but thats what it is ....

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Well. I’m a tart then. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. It’s not the cost, it is if you can’t afford but if you can afford it it’s a bike that’s something that little bit special. It’s like buying a quality car over a very good mainstream car, it’s that feel good factor of something special to cherish and not just a run around

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Initial price is half the story. It’s the residual value that’s important. With that you can work the depreciation curve. The Ducati will have best RV out of them all making the initial cost much more bearable.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. This, purchased my tarts handbag, kept and enjoyed it for nearly 4 years, sold for purchase price.

• Like Like x 2
  13. If it comes to pass there are only 400-600 produced, they'll be pretty darn rare. And therefore hold their dough very well indeed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Doesn't mention any of that in the test, i.e. depreciation.

Of course it's going to be the best bike it's twice as expensive as some of the others in the test, it would be like having a supercar test and at one end there's a Ferrari and at the other a fibreglass Lotus, both supercars but which one would you expect to come out on top?

As I said I think the SP is a cracking bike, I just don't think they're comparing apples with apples they would have been better using a standard S to bring it somewhere in line with the upper end of the field cost wise.

• Like Like x 1
  15. not sure how to find out the exact number but so far online and social media mine is the highest number I’ve seen so far.

16. I’ll quite that to the Mrs, it’ll still be no though. :(

17. Bike arrived today. Couple accessories missing due to being on back order. Bike goes for full xpel ppf on Tuesday then when I get it back I should be finished the 10 days isolation and free to enjoy it. Already planned a trip over to applecross on the 1st.

DBFA559E-FB37-40D0-99DB-2068F20B1D1E.jpeg

8A556150-051D-4F07-B891-5CD177B67AE7.jpeg

0C445214-1BD2-44AA-9736-98BC52A51990.jpeg

CC02879D-FFCC-4C9C-9CA3-61199FD29F38.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  18. Beautiful!!

Fuck the isolation, get out and ride while the weather's good!!:):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Such a gorgeous bike!

20. One of the no limits guys had one at Snetterton last week

Do Not Sell My Personal Information