1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 V4 Spider Stands?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by JoePeps, May 6, 2020.

1. Anyone? I want to buy one but could do with a bit of insight if worth it!

2. I had one of these a few years ago, it was a nightmare to get the balance right, and the bike fell off it, resulting to walking in the garage with the bike laying on its side :tired_face:

The ABBA skylift has come right down in price now, and for a few hundred £ more it’s a more flexible lift and much better made.

3. Ah well that’s shit!

I wanted it more for trackdays than taking it to bits, so smooth garage floors and just tyre warmers.

4. I have one, used it on various bikes. Great bit of kit once you adjust the adaptor plate.

5. Is it easy to get up and down on your own?

And the stand?

6. very easy, thats the whole idea. its designed for a one man job, it takes a wee bit of setting up and a bit of confidence to start with.

7. Legend thanks.

Did you buy a particular brand, all the ones I've seen look pretty similar in design so not much to pick between them other than price.

8. I cant remember the make. But i did buy an adaptor from constand and it did not fit.

9. ok thanks for the help mate, decision made I think.

10. I know lads that use them on track days. I’ve thought about them but not convinced. I’ll stick with front and rear paddock stands for now....

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. If you still looking to get the constants bike lift MOTEA have these at 15% off this week - so works out about £200 inc the VAT and UK shipping.

12. I’ll see how I get on when it arrives.

Bought from them earlier today, yeah decent price with the discount!

13. I’d be interested to hear your thoughts once you get it, I’m thinking of buying one but the reviews seem rather mixed.

14. Will let you know and put some pics up when it’s arrived

15. Finally got delivered, proper bit of kit in my eyes! Will take a bit of learning to get the technique right of getting the plate located but it’s easy enough to do on your own after a few goes. Really surprised how steady it is.
    Roll on Monday at Donny to use it in anger!

FF7F9B37-005A-4C22-BC1B-873A54B02E3A.jpeg

6FE6A08A-1B9B-4C72-916B-7C349F56E233.jpeg

81CE9D18-72B7-42D2-86E9-D9C7FD488FA4.jpeg

F6BFC95D-D434-4794-944B-7C55D68C4551.jpeg

5EC945BF-3ADF-4718-938F-42ACB5A270A7.jpeg

16. Can I ask a favour please ? When it’s next convenient, so no hurry, will you take a close up picture of the lower/rearmost mounting ? My V4 has the V4R fairing and the edge of the fairing partially obscures access to that hole. Thanks. Andy

17. hi Andy
    i have a 2020v4s i dont really see the "partially obscure" part if you can kindly provide a picture of the part you are talking about, and im anxiously waiting for this exact stand myself lol

18. I’ve just stuck my finger in the recess as a rough and ready gauge and my finger rests on top of the fairing before it is parallel with the ground. I already know that the V4R track fairing, which I have, has several mounting differences to the 1st gen V4S fairing so you may find there is not an issue for you as yours is 2nd gen. Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information