1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Streetfighter Quickshifter

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Mark - Ducati Bournemouth, Sep 26, 2021.

1. Hi folks

recently collected a 1900mile V4S Streetfighter, great bike and a lovely engine but I’m not getting on with quickshifter/blipper at all! Seems very snatchy going up the box (no pun or innuendo intended!) and the blipper is just bloody awful unless really pushing on! Am I missing something or is this just a ‘feature’?
    Ta

2. The search feature is your friend…
    They seem to be chalk and cheese. Some people (including me) have little or no problem with them, others have no end of problems. There are tales of riders who are on their third or fourth unit. If hour bike is still under warranty, take it back and ask for a new unit.

3. I wonder whether the previous owner fitted throttle spacers to sort out the throttle slop. I fitted some to my SFV4S and they stopped the shifter working properly. Quickly removed them and problem sorted

4. So….followed some advice from George at Motorapido and did a tyre calibration, like a different bike now! Bloody technology o_O

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information