1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 V4 Streetfighter Renders

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by outintheopen, Oct 22, 2019.

1. The 2019 MV Brutale 1000 Serie Oro was launched at nearly £40k :thinkingface:

2. You'd be mental to pay that, saying that I bet it's great but can't help but think the front end looks too low, and after 60 minutes of undoubtedly face pulling fun I reckon you'd be glad to get off.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but the choices for super nakeds looks good with ktm, aprilia and ducati back on it.

Pity kawasaki fucked up their H2, looks like Diane Abbott from the front, can't win em all

3. I'll stick with my Tuono thanks.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. That's an absolute bargain, Ide love to know what the dealership actually pays Aprilia for them if they can discount them that much, Paid £16k for mine and that's the cheapest they were selling for in the UK at the time, Same with the likes of the New v4 Streetfighter, Whats the dealership paying?

5. Watched the Ducati live launch today and was absolutely gutted when I saw the power and price of the V4 streeetfighter. 208hp is pointless on a naked bike and 23K euros so just under £23k for the S model. I've been waiting for this bike for over 2 years and WAS going to swap out my 848SF but not now. It sounded to me as though they were marketing it as a track tool more than a road bike, which is a shame as there aren't many naked bikes on track for good reason. £5K less and possibly 50hp less with more torque and I would have been rushing to put a deposit on one.

6. It's stupid pricing really, at that money you'd want top end superbikes not a naked which as you say isn't really built for serious track work.

I love nakeds and love taking them on track, but £20k on one? Fuck that

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I'm gutted as the original SF's were great value for money but Ducati have lost the plot with this one. Against the Tuono and BMW S1000r it's only going to sell on looks alone. £6K more than tuono is too much even for a Ducati. But it does look fantastic. "Wife, the new kitchen can wait" LOL

8. And all sold out .

9. Street triple 765 RS is a bargain at half the price new, let alone used!

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Really, can't see it myself :thinkingface: have you actually seen a picture of it from the front??? :eek:

Abbott.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Bit girly though isn't it a 765 ;)

Triumph need to stop fucking around and put their big boy pants on.......apparently :eyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I think it’s a brilliant little bike the 765, the right price, the right amount of poke for the road, it’ll be a right laugh on a decent twisty road, sometimes less is more, doesn’t take itself too seriously, I mean this doesn’t look exactly boring does it ?

I’m hanging on to see what the new updated 1160 Speed Triple is like, I had a test ride of a 1050 RS Speed Triple a couple of weeks ago and tbh, it really surprised me, much preferred it to a 1290 superduke GT I also tested recently.

I think Triumph have upped their game massively recently, the technology and finish on their new bikes are really good, if the 1160 Speedy looks nice I might be having one and some more food for thought.....perhaps when we’re all sinking in this Brexit shite, it might be about time we all started to think harder about who we give our money to, and if we supported a UK product like Triumph, it would keep your money in the UK and boost our own economy for a change , ....or am I being over simplistic thinking this way???

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. I agree with this whole heartedly, I just tried and failed to summarise it with my previous statement of "Triumph need to stop fucking around and put their big boy pants on"

I suppose what meant was,,,, stop fucking around triumph and get the 1160 out and done properly :upyeah:;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. I currently have a 765RS and its absolutely superb on the road. 120HP is enough, well for me anyway, it handles and stops well, comfy and economical. They really are good bikes. Would I like a V4 Streetfighter, course I would!! Would I want one for my only bike, not so sure. I sold my S1000RR as it was way overkill on the streets, maybe this will be more of the same, time will tell.

Stuart

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. I agree with this, the current triumphs are nicely finished bikes too. Less *is* more.

16. Fully agree about the Speed triple RS, accessible + usable power. I have to say the sound of the Tuono Factory with Austin Racing pipe is the business

17. I do wish they had the balls to roll out something other than Red.
    If you look at the line up of the new Panigales/streetfighter it’s all one colour.
    Those renders show the art of the possible, Ducati showed the art of the dull.
    It’ll be a year before the Corse/R or whatever it’s called shows up.
    Would’ve loved to have seen some kind of Carlin Dunne homage.

18. Sound wise I don’t think there’s a lot in it tbh, the Speedy with the Arrow exhausts on sounded awesome, every bit as good as the Aprilia :upyeah:

Both bikes sound fantastic, it’s just which “tone” do you prefer :thinkingface:

19. Not going to lie, I'm very much looking forward to this

20. Was thinking of swapping out my old R1 for one of these - but an older one as I'm too tight to buy new :thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information