1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 V4 Streetfighter Renders

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by outintheopen, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Best naked if you like room and comfort, with a gigantic dollop of torque.

Being a tall chap I just found it such a good fit, you can see in the video the legroom and bar reach when he does the stoppie. You're sat more in the bike and legs aren't tucked way back

V4 sf might be roomy too, but the more I look at the images with a rider on it looks a bit small and on top riding position

2. Only sat on one for the first time 2 weeks ago, it fit like a glove - I'm 6' 1" still need to try a Tuono V4 out too. Not too fussed about the mahoosive power, but there is little on the market I like so it could take a while to decide! Just after something comfortable as the main bike.

3. Tuono is great, no doubt about it, but it's not a comparison comfort wise vs the Superduke and yes I've owned both.

The Superduke is easily tour level comfort if you want it, put the ergo seat on and it's all day riding really.

The Tuono is definitely a more on top ride, amazing engine and stiff frame works ace on sweeping bends and track, but for me the comfort won over on the Superduke on the road

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Deffo want the comfort more than anything - will still have the Bayliss on the road for uncomfortable short runs where it doesn't matter too much if I break down :joy:
    What's the general consensus on reliability with the KTM - not looked into it beyond sitting on one yet.

5. Mine didn't break, only problem I had was a battery terminal cable kept working lose, easy fix

Traded against the beemer last year due to the big euro trip I did this year and needed shit like a top box, but I'd buy one again in a heartbeat, next bike will be a naked and another Superduke is very much in contention

Besides, I've still got the really good heavy duty single sided paddock stand I bought for it, knew I'd get another so didn't want to sell that

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information