1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Streetfighter?

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by duke63, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Now they have something that resembles a frame there’s no excuse!

2. They have already made a V4 Streetfighter anyway.

The Desmofighterdici :eek:

ducati-desmosedicirr-streetfighter-1.jpg

ducati-desmosedicirr-streetfighter-2.jpg

• WTF WTF x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Horrid, isn't it? :worried:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. I was actually called "MAD" and "UNHINGED" at work on a management training course so it's not far from the truth.
    Only a chosen few can truly tame a bucking bronco a bit like horse whispering

5. WTF - you bought two Scramblies :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. in Ducati today,rumours of a new Ducati streetfighter seem to be growing,and 1299 engine is now Euro 4,so fingers pointing at a 1299 streetfighter coming end of the year

7. V4 has already been strongly rumoured on here :thinkingface: (so it must be true) o_O

#29 Exige, May 11, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. If as you say and the rumours are true, the only way for the 1229 V (L) twin to meet the Euro 4 requirements is for it to have been neutered. Not sure I’d be happy with that. Andy

9. If they use 1299 I’d think they would de tune it abit,but from what dealer was saying,v4 would not be cost effective,would make it to expensive

10. Yep. We started it :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Yep - we start them all :innocent:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Well they said there willing to take a deposit for one

13. I bet they would :D

14. They will take a deposit for anything :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I reckon it would be a V4 I doubt they would go backwards and bring out a V twin SF

16. I will take a deposit for one too if anyone is interested - would you like a V2 or a V4 or any other permutation :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. It is a v4 as mentioned on here a while ago :):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Was takking to my local Ducati dealers sales manager couple weeks back, he had been quizzed by some guy at Ducati about the streetfighter so its deffo on the cards but when ????????????

Do Not Sell My Personal Information