1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Streetfighter?

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by duke63, Jan 10, 2018.

1. That one in the link looks great, hope the production bike is close to it.

2. There’s no disputing that’s a stunning bike, I just wish the V4 sounded more like a V4.
    It’ll be interesting to see one in the flesh and how it compares to a Tuono Factory. I was in the dealers a couple of weeks ago and the new Tuono looks some bike. Could even be tempted to chop my 2016 Factory for a new one next year.

3. That’s nothing to do with Ducati, but it can’t be far away, perhaps even more funky, with wings on the Pikes Peak o_O

4. Domenicali mentioned "our orange friends on the other side of the Alps" once or twice when talking about the Streetfighter, so you can guarantee it will be better ;)

5. That would be KTM he’s referring to though?

6. Of course, but I meant better than anything else on the market.

7. Unlikely to say it’s shit though.

8. Obviously, but by the same token they're unlikely to put out a shit product, no?

9. Not after the V4 Pani, you would hope not :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Scrambler...

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Ride one. Or ask @chizel

12. I wouldn't call it shit... Built to budget in terms of bells and whistles and not everyone's cuppa.. but build quality seems good and it's a great lil bike ..

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  13. Don’t upset the little people :eek:

14. What’s the worse they can do, stand on each other’s shoulders to reach me :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Yes, you wouldn't like that with either on top :scream:

16. Official picture - this is the one Domenicali showed us last week:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  17. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. Where is the headlight... or is it under the sticker?

Looks nice.... is it just a defaired V4 Pani.. with a few extra panels... and different bars... or is there other frame differences...

19. This is the prototype that is being raced at Pikes Peak; the road bike will be launched at EICMA in November as far as I know.

The front end will obviously change to include the headlight. The one we saw last week looked like the supersport headlight - two piece split version angled.
    Kind of a cross between the Multi and the Supersport.
    Expect the rear lights to be the same as the V4.

Not sure if the dual wings will stay on the production model...

20. It looks pretty mean. Guess the Akro's will be standard or it will spoil it. Be interested to see how they get by the Euro regs.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information