1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 V4 Tt Lap By Rutter

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by duke63, May 28, 2018.

1. I’m an athlete :pensive:

2. No mate.

Got these snippets from Performance Bikes FB Page.

3. Sumo or Shot Putt :thinkingface: or Hippopotamus racing o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Oooh, I'll watch that with interest. He was going well at the NW200 the other week. And he's running with the Akrapovic full fat system. Should be good :):upyeah:

5. :eyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I’m not playing up, nope not today.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Or maybe an S with a paint job ? Apart from the 2 bought in by Sheffield and the one we’ve had, not seen or heard about many Speciales yet. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Round two tonight. Some big adjustments made to the suspension apparently. I suspect its Ducati UK's test bike.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. They need to sort that bloody mat out, someone will be over that trash the bike job fucked :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  10. The Speciale comes with a higher windscreen OEM.
    (I bought it for my V4S, too.)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hm: did they alter the suspesnion in the menue of the Speciale (identical to V4S) or did they flash the Ohlins algorhythms? I really wonder...

12. Scrape that off with a knife and you’ve got an excellent outback spread to put on your toast!!
    Ray Mears would!

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Definitely looks much less bulbous without the solid red paint, very nice in fact.

14. The bike at the TT is a Ducati UK demo bike.

15. Soon to be listed on eBay as one careful owner I suspect

16. To be fair though its what the bike was made for.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Anybody know how he got on with it?

18. The black line/stripe at the edge of the lower fairing panels does the trick.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I think you will have to wait until the magazine is out at the end of June. Should be worth a read.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information