1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 V4r Superleggera

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Chillo, Nov 20, 2019.

1. bayliss? i thought he was clueless?:punch:;)

2. 84239920_644195029682731_1010371355369013248_n.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. That’s no way to talk about the Legend that is TB21 @andyb

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Official launch today - no new details as far as I can see - everything ‘leaked’ in advance.

All the details of the new bike and different packages are now on the official website.

https://superleggerav4.ducati.com/

If you can make it through the bullshit marketing speak at the beginning this clip has some track footage.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Have to agreed it looks a bit Halfords, not that I could afford it but it wouldn't be my first purchase if had I had that much cash to spare.

I'd rather spend £20K on the GP experience to be perfectly honest than open the garage and see that looking at me.

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. I'd have one but it wouldn't fit in the shed with those wings!

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Think they do a hinged version in the performance catalogue for that very reason:laughing:

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. can you get a discount if you got less wings on it?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Oh the haters are out tonight. Fuck off to the Suzuki Forum

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. it looks lovely from the side angle, looks like it has about 90% of it's weight on the front wheel which always makes a bike look trick (eg Yamaha R7 etc). I'm surprised that they haven't left the tank unpainted etc like they normally do, but I guess they want to mix things up a bit. Fair enough!

I've spent little time thinking in more detail about it, I won't ever be in a position to buy one! Also, the original SL still can't be bettered in the looks department from my perspective.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Daft money for a daft looking bike.
    If I had that sort of cash I would be buying 2 or 3 other bikes instead. Even at sheffield prices you could have a
    a lot more soul stirring stuff in the garage.

#191 990Glen, Feb 7, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. I do love it but as mentioned id be embarrassed to ride it. I have enough riding my panigale R

• Like Like x 2
  13. 90% of these bikes will settle in the living rooms of their owners

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Is that bike really 100,000 euros

15. A stunning looking bike, and with performance to blow your mind,155kg and 230BHP ,and if i was in a position to get one i would not hesitate (i am not )
    It was not that long ago that 1 BHP per kilo was considered the holy grail of performance,so for Ducati to build this i take my hat off to them .

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. That’s a great point, 2bhp per kg will happen.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Not sure even Motogp bikes are that close to 2bhp per kg.

I doubt we will ever see that in a petrol driven engined bike that is on sale to the public.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information