1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4r Vs Tuned Bmw M5 Vs Tuned Nissan Gtr

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by JRT, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Not sure if this has already been posted. Recent Carwow video. Tommy B riding the bike and the Nissan is putting out circa 1600hp with masses of torque also.

• Like Like x 1
  2. That’s what ha-pens when you stick 1600 hp thru a GTR lol

£300k....

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Saw this earlier. GTR’s transmission let go. Owner a complete plank. What divvy would do that when catastrophic failure was imminent?

4. Someone with deep pockets I guess.

he may have a new uprated tranny waiting to go in. Who knows

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. It still gives perspective as to how quick these cars are. A V4R with Tommy Bridewell on.... bloody hell!
    There was a time when a super bike would absolutely destroy (just about) any car out there. Not now.

• Agree Agree x 1

6. In fairness.

it’s a stock bike vs a 300 grand 1600 bhp gtr...

Bikes will still walk most cars unless they’re hideously tuned.

would have difficulty against my old mans Ultima GTR to be fair. That things ridiculous

• Like Like x 1
  7. What struck me most was Tommy’s comment about his BSB bike at the end - he reckons 2 seconds faster to the quarter mile??

Thats a massive difference - are they really that much quicker than a stock V4R?

8. Hmmm, £50k will get you a ballistic GTR or 911 turbo that will see off a bike. Of course rider/driver skill will play a big part. But my point is that you don’t need to spend £300k nowadays to see off a dayglo power ranger on his R1.

9. No.

• Agree Agree x 2

10. ‘If’ they can’t ride. I’ve driven near every car most can think of. There’s not many that will touch a bike from 0-150. Certainly not for 50k dude.

My pal for example has a 997 turbo S which is mapped to around 650bhp and sits in the bracket you’re talking about. I destroyed it on my my gen3. It wasn’t even particularly close. Although I accept its faaaar easier to drive fast and very easy to be caught out by one.

Depending on power to weight, around 1000bhp in a car will be a close race between car and bike if the rider is handy (I’m not talking about odd job specials either) like my old mans 800bhp Ultima that weights less than 900kgs

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. ^^ dunno what happened there :neutral:

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. This could rumble on.... happily debate over beer and dry roasted peanuts some time :D:beer::beer::beer::beer:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  14. My Dad has got chilli peanuts...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Explains how you became so hot ;)

#15 bradders, Oct 1, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. i think it would of being fairer if they had used a H2R or maybe a 500bhp Hayabusa etc as these cars were far from standard ,they then would of being destroyed .

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Bimmer vs 1000hp gtr. It’s all in getting away from the line. Check out the comments...morons who dont know the bike has launch control :poop:

#17 bradders, Oct 3, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
  18. I think they are on the same wavelength as their audience.

19. The bike had it all day if he got the launch right. Rider seemed to be short shifting too. The gen 3 has all its aces right up the top end.

20. First three gears he seems to change at half revs!

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information