1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 V4r

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by duke63, Nov 4, 2018.

1. They haven't had problems with leaks on this have they so sought to go dry as a feck it resolve?

2. Hang on whilst I add you to my 'ignore member' list.
    That's it, done!

3. im absolutely gutted.....not.

Haven't you got any rocks to go and break.

#183 andyb, Nov 28, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  4. ? I'm not really sure what that means? I was only being facetious, but what is it with you anyway?

5. bugger i thought you were ignoring me...

stones to break...you work in or with a quarry, stone and stuff....

6. On your form was this name.... looked like robert dennaro

Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 19.52.27.png

7. I was only being facetious, if I ignored everyone who occasionally annoyed me, I wouldn't have anyone left to talk to! :sob:
    Ah yes, stone, rocks etc: Mainly armoured concrete but sometimes much nicer stuff if I am lucky. I have about 175 cubic metres of it to get through before the ski season starts. :confused:

8. ffs keep up...:):):upyeah:

i thought you dabbled in quality limestone..

9. Ah yeah, Gennaro/de Niro. stretching it a bit but I see what you did there!

10. IMG_1633.JPG
    You mean this stuff? Destined for a Swiss tennis player's residence and at 4000€ per sqm, will explain why our commercial (sales guy) is smiling!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Them wings looked shit I thought and seriously not needed. Ruined the lines of the bike.
    Planes and ladies sanitary items should have wings not bikes. I blame Stacey moaner and his days at Ducati

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  12. #192 duke63, Nov 30, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. That bike is so tempting

14. I thought it was the most stunning modern bike I've seen. Guess it has wings homologated for racing?

15. it has a couple of extra holes in the sides to increase flex, reduce weight and they've painted it black. Other than that it's the same. What I can say having seen a front frame up close and personal, inside and out is that while the casting is no doubt structurally sound, it's pretty crude and rough in places.

16. Supposedly not, 12 hours to fit and an additional £2k over the existing akra’s so a bargain £6k before labour.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information