1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 V4s Build - From Start To Finish

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Topolino, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Steady fella. I wouldn’t dare go near it. I’d have it in a display capsule under a perfect vacuum :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Go on ,you know you want to :)

3. Fantastic! Well worth the time and effort for an amazing result…… now where is the auto glym

4. I’ve just had a trouser moment.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Top job as always, Rod! :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Now that is art sir.

7. Glad to see the result of your time and labour ..

looks fantastic :upyeah:

8. Very special, did I see silver wheel weights?

9. No. Platinum.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. It is 99.9% finished (one more small carbon part to go on which didn't make it into the video...and now possibly some black wheel weights as well :upyeah:)

• Like Like x 3
  11. your paddock stands need colour matching too! Lol!

fantastic build Rod, stunning!

12. @Topolino, Ducati meet up at Orford Quay Sunday at 10:30 if your about?

13. Excellent!

As a matter of interest, what is the significance of "UNICA"?

14. Would love to but bike still needs an initial MOT, software upgrade and Akra map to be loaded and PPF film to be fitted. Hoping to have all that done before the summer ebbs away. Never enough free time with work commitments these days but I fully intend to make the most of this bike as soon as I possibly can.

• Like Like x 2
  15. It's Italian for 'Unique' or more accurately translates as 'One of a kind'

16. Thanks. Yes the stands are odd colours. Was always hanging out for some nice Pierobon ones instead, but perhaps I will have the rear one powder-coated red. Not high on my list of priorities but certainly something to consider.

17. Ah, thanks.

18. I’m glad the bike will be used, and not sat in a cabinet somewhere

19. Good call on the PPF. Had my V4S done too after a paint job. And my car. I did um and ahh over it but I’m glad I went for it. It really does offer good protection and a swift shampoo after a track day brings the immaculate sheen back. Just don’t try applying it yourself. You’ll end up with a ball of sticky polythene in the middle of your garage floor. And in a bad mood for a bit :D

• Like Like x 1
  20. I've never attempted PPF myself. I'm getting it fitted by Auto Curators in Hampshire after my local PPF installer got greedy and started taking the mickey with his charges.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information