1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4s Dash Is Dead

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Supersport63, Jul 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, a brand new Ducati Superbike is simply a too expensive toy for me to ride 2-3000 km per year in a 5-6 month season. I spend more money on my cars, which I can use all year round.

I have a 2002 900SSie which have run with zero problems. It is so cheap I can dump it somewhere if it completely blows up or resale value is nonexistent.

#21 SalkinSupersport, Jul 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  2. Not sure how 'an idiot and his money are easily parted' type comments are helping the fella with his dash issue... hope they sort it for your trackday Monday :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. You’re are probably right.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Makes the Ever Red 2 year warranty extension look like good value, moves cost of change point from 2 years to 4.

5. Not sure either

My 899 and 1299 were both extensively tracked and they hardly skipped a beat

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yes. 2012 model, quite a few issues. But I know the animal now, I’ve sorted them & I love my latest. Quite unruly and all the better for it. Will happily watch it depreciate in my garage when it’s not pleasuring me around hot Euro tracks.

• Like Like x 1
  7. supersport, how did you get on at the dealers on saturday?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hopefully a one off and not a problem that’s going to affect a lot of V4 owners. Not that Ducati would admit it (swelling tanks anyone?)

9. Just an update it was the Dash Board that had crapped it's self!! A new one has been fitted and bike working and sold :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sold? Typo??

11. 800 mile new bike and gone already?

12. No sold !! No typo bought an R

13. It was a bit of pig on track so traded for an R

14. So thread closed?

15. Yes

16. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information