1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4s Sf - Value

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by outintheopen, Nov 14, 2020.

1. The Streetfighter on the Ducati stand at the NEC last year was fully loaded, would it be that one ?

2. Id be looking at £22/23K. Even with 390 miles on it, it becomes a 2nd hand bike. At £24995 it's expensive in my opinion. The 1 in Ducati Manchester is a better buy if you're looking for a bike with the £4300 Mag wheels and exhaust.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I am not seeing it - a £20K bike and £5K exhaust = £25K new

This is second hand and still want £25K...?

Just taking the VAT off - its £20K....

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Do you know which dealership the bike was sold from?

Its also not far from me either.

5. is it me or is there bugger all description on the ad? for a 25k bike? but pics show at least 1.5k DP extras on top of exhaust but still way over the top cost wise

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. All 3 of them are overpriced and wouldn’t buy any of them without knocking off £3 or 4K of each 1 minimum.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124448244949

The one I posted in Ducati Leeds has carbon wings and Rizoma footpegs, that’s over 2k plus the £4.5k exhaust.

The carbon mudguards, Frame covers, reservoirs, screen, levers, seat hump etc etc....probably nearly total £10k in extras.

Same old question ? what value on them second hand. And agree, why so many high spec Streetfighters.

8. I won the EBay bid at £22k but didn’t meet the reserve.
    Notice he has now dropped the autotrader price by £600 today.

9. To what price?

10. £24,900.

11. Hey Staffordshires huge county you could be all the way up in Leek or down in Wombourne...

12. Get a superduke R instead.

13. Between the two ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. If you buy it and want to recover some £'s I'll be interested in buying the wheels, could px my V4S wheels

15. Seller has been in touch, mine for £24.8 before I neg.

Hmmm....

• Like Like x 1
  16. only hundred quid less than he has it on AT? would have thought 24.5k easy

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information