1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4s Sf - Value

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by outintheopen, Nov 14, 2020.

1. I’d be starting at £22K and not exceeding £23k. You’ll get £2/ 2.5k for the wheels if you sell them or do a deal with someone who can swap the wheels and take them +Cash. I’ll consider it if you want a chat.

2. It’s still not sold at £22
    Bet he wishes he’d taken my offer now.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Not surprised tbh.

• Like Like x 1
  4. B924F3F9-5EC8-462B-AA37-DA6ED58AF619.jpeg I ended up getting one elsewhere, have spent the last few months taking it from stock to this.

• Like Like x 8
  5. Looks lovely:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hi, I’m looking at used streetfighters, best I can see is 18k for a stock bike with 1-2k miles. That’s not even lost the VAT.

7. There a little scarce at the moment so commanding a premium.
    Unlikely to get any better either with summer coming :/

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeh that’s what I’m thinking too. Need to get my finger oot and pick one up soon. Hopefully got a test ride this weekend.

9. Had a 2 hour test ride....I think it might be the perfect bike for me (said that about every bike I’ve bought). Now I’m I’ve just got to find a good spec used bike.

10. Are you going for an S?

11. Yes, gotta be an S for me.

12. The mapping between Street and Race is really noticeable, first time I took mine out was in sport, after 45 minutes of getting used to the bike I found it a bit underwhelming and had a bit of buyers remorse. Changed the mode to race and Jesus wept it pulled like a hormonal teen with a lingerie catalogue!

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. I still can’t see the justification in these bikes when you can have a Tuono factory for like £7k-8k less, new. Or a new Superduke.

14. My issue with the Tuono is that it’s desperately due an update. Visually it’s looking really old now. No LED lights etc. Fantastic engine, chassis and gearbox. It wouldn’t take much to refresh the looks. Also there is no local dealer to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Besides the super duke looking like a shit Meccano effort, when I had an extended test ride on it I wasn’t impressed- might have a bit of grunt but has no soul and I certainly wouldn’t want to go the long way home on it.
    Aprilla needs a re-vamp and urgently. Looks like the love child of Mr Bean & Nicola Sturgeon.
    The SF to me has a little je nais se quois.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Couldn’t agree more

17. Yeah, I personally think the KTM is just cheap to look at and just not a premium product, I'm sure people will argue otherwise but on top of this the KTM Pricing behaviours are somewhat sketchy as well, which is going to hurt them.

I've started looking more and more at the Streetfighter, tbh I liked the Tuono but it's to dated in terms of the weird bikini fairing look which some like, I personally hate. I'd rather either have fairing or none.

I might go ride a Streetfighter in the spring, it seems though the 21 model has decent updates to midrange though, but I think I'd prefer a 20 model Euro4 one as if the new one is anything like my V2 it will run hotter than the fires of Mordor!..

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. Rumour mill is saying there’ll be a V2 SF en route.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information