1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale V4s

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by ginge46, Aug 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trouble is, the price is out there now

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kin ell, I winced when I sold my 899 for 1300 quid less than what I bought it for 8 months after purchase.
    Ginge on your Ebay advert it's up for over 18k. Stick 17.5k no offers up, log off and have a brew.
    Should resolve itself o_O

• Like Like x 1
  3. yes, seller's honesty/transparency is commendable, this approach doesn't seem to get you far these days though. :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Agree, I'd be inclined to close the thread and start again and hope no one brings it up!

That has now become the bottom price. Guess the challenge for the OP is how much the balloon payment does that cover (if its financed).

• Like Like x 1
  5. you probably remember Paul, we've had the odd member on here who let bike go for same as trade offer which is a really lovely gesture but it's never expected.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I couldn’t with both my 848 evo and multi. People on here don’t like a bargain, they like buying from expenses places where status grabs the headlines lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Those coffee machines in Ducati dealerships are bloody lovely mind lol.
    Worth the extra 2k having one from them whilst signing your life away surely.

• Like Like x 3
  8. I offered it at a lower price on here because I want it to go to someone who will appreciate it and look after it but I’m not going to drop it any lower the mortgage can wait if that’s the case :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  9. Hi guys

Just fitted two new tyres if anyone’s interested

it’s done a few more miles now and will increase as I’m using it to go to work now and again but it’s at 3848 at the moment

• Like Like x 1
  10. Would you sell the carbon huggers and put the stock ones bk on ?

11. I’ll have a think James :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Have you asked your local dealer to sell it for you for a commission?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. DMC sold my multi....in 2 days, although due to lockdown the Scramblers still up for sale

14. Ask a dealer what they would offer now six months on...
    Keeping it real!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. It’s been at a dealers for 14 months now and I got it back before lock down started, my dad asked if a dealer if they’d take it px against a diaval x and was told they where not taking them as they had 4 already that they couldn’t sell! My mate tried px it at Yamaha when he bought an r1 and they made a silly offer, seams no one are buying second hand v4’s

16. Also phoned the dealer where I bought it from and they said they’d take it on after they had sold the ones they had in stock and never heard back, same with other dealers across the country

17. This is a shame mate, any way you can offload a car you aren’t fussed on and survive with just one between the fam while you get the mortgage approved? Bad timing for you for sure but actually the house prices may drop that tiny bit and offset your losses, you never know

• Like Like x 1
  18. The market’s totally fooked right now. Nightmare for sellers needing a financial shot in the arm. Nothings moving.... cars, bikes, classics, modern... nowt.
    I was planning to sell my 1098R soon but I’ll keep it til this shit storm blows over.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information