1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 V4s

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Steelboss, Jun 27, 2022.

1. I thought I should start this thread as I’d started the pikes peak one when I started to look at what I might have next.
    Ordered the V4S in full trim with a few extras in Glacier White with spoked wheels.
    1E933D66-6193-4E92-99D1-7BEFD6B05377.jpeg
    I think this will cover my needs for the next couple of years.

• Like Like x 5
  2. My thoughts as well , a brilliant bike and loving mine now after the issues with the PP , now fitted a few things to mine like black rear sets , black belly pan and red side panels HPE chain , QD de cat next and love every mile.
    Looks classy in white , good choice , enjoy your new bike.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Looking at switching from my 2018 BMW GSA to one of these. My only reservation is fuel range. Will it go 300 km's between fills on a highway trip?

4. After avoiding large bikes like this for years and riding solely on sports bikes I can honestly say this thing has changed my riding forever (MS V4S). As you suggest, this bike will also cover my needs for a very long time, literally the best bike I have ever owned.

Yes, should be fine. Without changing this into a mileage thread, just ride conservatively with the throttle, short shift and creep up to motorway speeds. As soon as you hear that (lovely!!) airbox noise your consumption is out the window, ride with that in mind and use your ears you can really stretch it out. Just my two cents.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. sure

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Nice surprise yesterday, £1500 of accessories etc FREE ! :upyeah::)

thank you Ducati, what a deal sweetener that is.

7. Nice, they’ve always looked good in white.

Looking forward to seeing the real pictures. When do you pick it up?

8. It should arrive in mid August but I’ll hold it over until 1st September for a 72 plate.
    Apparently the Glacier White build replaces the Sport and is due to be built June / July.
    I liked the Sport colors but having seen the White, with wire wheels I was sold.
    Seriously considered the Pikes but having now ridden one beautiful as it is needed to be ridden on the track to get any advantage over the more comfortable V4s, just seemed pointless for our pothole riddled, broken surface roads. . Now £1500 off it becomes a no brainer for me.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. My configuration is £25744 - £1500 = £24244
    PP same kit = £ 28442. That’s £4198 more :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Worth every penny!

11. Or not :confused: unless you’re into track days ;) or a few laps of the Nurburgring on the way way way down south.

Having ridden both and not into track days any longer unfortunately the PP held no value to me other than glamour. My 1260 PP will be missed but not half as much as my previous 1200s DVT.
    The days of track day fast groups, knee downs, swapping tyres because the shoulders are worn out and changing brake fluid every 2000 miles are passed for me. If they weren’t then there may still be a value in the new PP for me.
    How many PP,s will be ridden for what they were intended?
    But….. It does look gorgeous. :upyeah:
    (I got overtaken once - lack of concentration) ;)

#12 Steelboss, Jul 2, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  12. £38 to fill up my V4 just with 13 miles of fuel left showing on the dash when I pulled in.

inflation is way out of control.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. From 1 July - 30 September 2022

The Ducati Multistrada V4 range of motorcycles are some of the most versatile in the world. Available in varying levels of specification, each designed to cover maximum miles in absolute comfort with performance levels other touring and adventure models can only aspire to. Whether it’s an all-out adventure, fully loaded cross country touring or a voyage on never ending ribbons of tarmac, the Multistrada V4 is for you.

Now, for a limited time, purchase a new Multistrada V4* and enjoy an extra £1,500 to add additional Ducati Accessories from the impressive 2022 range or perhaps update your riding wardrobe with the latest Apparel collection. Start your next adventure with even more on a Multistrada V4.

*£1,500 Performance Voucher available on new Multistrada V4 / V4S models. Must be registered between 1 July - 30 September 2022. Excludes V2 and Pikes Peak models. There is no cash alternative, and the value can be used in full or towards goods of a higher value, no change will be tendered. Value can only be used towards the purchase of genuine Ducati Accessories, Apparel and Merchandise at the supplying Ducati Dealership.

@Steelboss - many thanks for posting the link to the latest Ducati offer on the V4/V4S Multistrada!

I ordered a red V4S in November last year and changed the order to a white V4S when it was announced in March. This delayed the delivery until early June, unfortunately too late to take it to the EMM (European Multistrada Meeting) in Chaves, Portugal. So I went on my 1200S, arranging to take delivery of the V4S in early July after getting back home and having time to clean and remove accessories from the 1200S. I checked today, and I will be get the £1,500 voucher applied to the the accessories I'd ordered.

So again, many thanks @Steelboss as I hadn't spotted the offer. - if we ever meet up I owe you a beer or two :)

• Like Like x 6
  14. Opinions please, does the dash need a screen protector?
    If so what type and are there any particularly good ones?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Doesn't need one. The only problem I have found is water causes spots if left to dry on the screen. And the only thing I have found that removes them is.....more water.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Does it not scratch as easily as the 1260?

17. Definitely harder material and much more resistant. I’ve fitted a protector regardless though.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. No and as its a satin finish it doesn't show marks so obviously...other than water marks.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information