1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valencia Finale - Spoilers...

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Masklin, Nov 9, 2017.

1. I stand corrected on the race, but not on Lorenzo, I think he's been extremely selfish

In fact no, it's still fizzled to nothing

2. Cmon Zarco :)

3. Yup, JLo is an employee of a company. If the company expects him to behave in a certain way, he should. It’s not all about him.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Great reception for Dovi from the team.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Go danni
    I get how Lorenzo feels though - these guys aren’t programmed to give way

6. Bless him, what a rider and nice bloke to boot.

I'm pretty pissed with Lorenzo, all he had to do was give him clear track as that's dovis best chance, instead he showed nothing but selfishness and poor team spirit.

It's not about whether Dovi could have won, but with Lorenzo in the way he just wouldn't have had a chance

#46 damodici, Nov 12, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Great to see Dani win:cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Congratulations to MM love him or loathe him he is a special racer

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. No, I don't get that at all

Yes if you were in with the shot yourself, yes if you were still an up and coming rider with something to prove. But he isn't

But seriously, being paid over a million a race, no where near the title, and the employer repeatedly instructs you to free Dovi up and you don't is just pure unadulterated selfishness.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Farewell and all the best Julian Ryder it's been a pleasure listening to you :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Dovi just been interviewed, what a top bloke. A credit to himself and Ducati.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Marquez. The best ever. Crashed but didn’t and brought it home on the podium. Wow.

Pretty boring race otherwise, and Donna need to review their camarra work again...last few laps and all they kept showing was non-action stuff.

13. Great to see super taleneted sportsmen behaving as sportsmen.

14. It was always going to be a long shot for Dovi and the best man did end up winning.

Dovi really is a nice fella though, he thoroughly deserves the plaudits and hopefully his fan base has grown hugely from this year.

Lorenzo needs to get his shit together for next year, a superb rider and at times quite likable himself, he just needs to be more consistent at both the racing and the character side of his career imo

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Disapponted for Ducati and Dovi but huge respect to MM the new 6 time world champion

2017-MotoGP-Austrian-GP_9.jpg

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. 6 times world champion at age 24 and as proved today the freakish ability to save what shouldn't be saved.

Might not be a popular statement but MM will rewrite the record books and be the GOAT:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. For me, another superb race.
    Happy days to have people as talented as MM, Dovi and in particular new blood with Zarco. All 3 give it their all. MM has what can only be regarded as a sixth sense, the way he saves slides. there was no way he was going to accept 2nd, an out and out racer.
    Dani, gentleman and professional racer. Lorenzo needs to take a close look at the guy.

18. Btw, camera work was bloody crazy. So tied up in the Ducati team order thing, missing out on action up front. :/

19. personally I don’t see MM overtaking & nearly crashing and possibly loosing the title as any different behaviour in the grand scheme of things

They’re racers - so what how much they’re paid

20. Think you are right. More natural talent than Stoner, more appetite for a fight than Simocelli and seems as tactical as Rossi. Total package. If Honda improve that bike, he could win every race next year.

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information