1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valencia Finale - Spoilers...

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Masklin, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Unreal. Mind blowing that Marquez has the championship in his back pocket and still pushes for the win to the point of saving a crash that no one else in the world could save.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. We're all free to have a different opinion char, just that mine differs to yours when it comes to this that's all.

You don't see an issue with Lorenzo ignoring his employers instructions and that's fine, it's just that I do, especially given the scenario with his team mate still in with a chance of winning the title.

Doesn't matter now anyway, it's all done for the year and im off on holiday in 3 days, I'm sure I'll get over it :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've been watching the 500cc / MotoGP for years plus some historical stuff. I always thought Doohan was the best I had seen, given that he rode 500s, didn't come up through the peceived route of the smaller 125cc / 250cc but through Australian superbikes. He won 5 on the bounce but that should have been 7 had he not nearly lost his leg at Assen.

Rossi would be 2nd, given his record, longevity and the fact he's won races and titles on different manufacturers bikes.

Stoner is a great talent and I'd loved him to have hung about a bit longer. He'd have won the championship this year on that Ducati imo.

I now think Marquez is the best there has been, where would Honda have been for the last few years without him. At the moment, he's out performing what the bike is capable of.

#63 Robarano, Nov 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Haha lol - don’t like the bloke but hey ;p

Can’t wait til next year

• Like Like x 1
  5. To save that kind of probably crashes need físicas strongness and determination.
    At this days to be a champion in this sport you has to be an atlantic

70608521-E195-408E-A951-FA8459868E59.jpeg

6. Will any old sea do?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Rossi looks washed up.

8. Cal looks like he’s just stood on a sea urchin

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Nah...more like he’s had one of those little fish things swim up his urinary tract...

10. All in all i think Lorenzo has had a pretty good season, certainly a positive end to it compared to the start. Shows promise on a notoriously tricky bike to ride so may be back in with a chance next year.

11. It’s like they’ve never heard of picture in picture.

As far as JLo goes, I though he should have gotten behind Dovi as soon as he saw his first pit board in the very early laps. Do the right thing, protect him from behind. The Ducati’s may not have had the pace but in those really early laps Dovi could have been as much of a problem as he could be and maybe forced a mistake.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Fcuk to do for a few months apart from replays now. Roll on 2018 season, if anything like 2017 it will be a treat.

Think I will be throwing my support behind Zarco for next season. Hungry and talented.

13. Whenever we have been watching the MotoGP on Spanish TV, the adverts are shown 'picture-in-picture' so you never miss the action. I suppose that is one plus with BT Sport, at least they don't cut away from the action for adverts like British Eurosport. Andy

14. Footage on motogp.com cut away from the action up front to the Ducati pair for extended periods, not sure what other channels were doing.

15. There is only one feed ...... supplied by Dorna. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. They had picture in picture. Shame it was Marquez arse in the small one and Dovi and pits in the big one!

#76 bradders, Nov 13, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  17. Who is put? I missed him. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Just back, fantastic weekend, cheste was awesome, way too much ale and feel a bit shabby, but was a great 2 days. :p

PS, for all those kicking Jlo, you should read what he and Dovi said in the post race interviews. They were both happy with what Jlo did. :upyeah: Dovi didn't have the pace, full stop.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Im still in valencia, cheste was unreal, sun shinning this morning its going to be about 22-24degrees , warms the bones.
    Enjoy the cold back home lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. Bien venido a España amigo:p:beer:
    elcom

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information