1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valencia #spoiler#

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Nov 16, 2018.

1. He came third in the championship on what wasn't the best or second best bike by all accounts. That's pretty good.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. The most important thing is that he beat his young team mate,possibly a world champion in the waiting:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I don't think anyone hates Rossi. He's contributed enormously to MotoGP and if not for him it wouldn't be where it is today. For sure, he'll be missed when he hangs his leathers up. Which is probably about now tbh but that's another debate.

What does jar and irritate a bit (with me anyway), are all the Rossett's that jeer and try to demonise any rider that beats him. Booing riders on the podium is unforgivable. So when you say 'haters gonna hate' I'd like to think it's not Rossi they're aiming at but the tossers who get all hero worship about him. Mind you, he didn't do himself any favours recently when he refused to shake Marquez's hand at that press conference.

4. Booing is poor form. It’s not football

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I’m definitely a fanboy, but could say that about a number of riders in the paddock - too much talent to choose from. No time for people booing his competitors though.

Being the last race of the season in awful conditions, I’m pretty impressed he still picked up his bike and finished the race.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Glad i pay my money straight to Dorna... Mates who recorded it on Sky (via BT Sport subscription) have all missed the end of the race. Doh!

7. The BT Sport “direct connection” (not via Sky) ran through to the end of the race too!

8. Not if you recorded it, thankfully I caught it on BT Sports 3 later on.

9. Okay, just to confuse the hell out of you, having BT internet at home, Carole has BT sport which is delivered through the Sky platform. She recorded the M3, M2 and MotoGP and the Sky box recorded both parts of the GP including all the fill in shite before the restart. Go figure ! Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information