1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valentines Day Assistance Thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by noobie, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Reading between the lines hon did you just say “a candle in bed? “ x

• Like Like x 2
  2. Not in the bed dotted around the room would be nice or a bubble bath surrounded by candles :)

3. In my humble opinion I think Valentine’s Day is a complete pile of poodle...

Why? I hear you cry from around the Country, well, if you really luv someone you don’t just tell em on one day of the year, you tell em everyday!

I make a point of telling my DUCATI everyday without fail how much I luv it and sometimes multiple times too.. Too boot it never asks for anything in return either, a good long ride now and then is normally suffice... x

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. On me way.. might just just get there by Thurs if I walk fast..x

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Maybe a nice dinner at home and then a bath for two with a really cool bath bomb and some wine...then go to bed...and get a good night's rest!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. A bath? Now that is funny, not had one for many years, my house only has a shower.

7. No bathtub, is that common over there?

8. It's France, be grateful there is even a shower.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Years ago she had a Shogun. I bought her chrome side steps & a Momo steering wheel. I was so chuffed when she saw them & then. Nothing a face like a slapped arse. Never lived it down.

• Like Like x 1
  10. A former mate bought his Missus a set of car seat covers. They were separated not long after that.

11. I bought the wife a stupid expensive box of chocolates and a makeup mirror that's double sided with different magnification that lights up. Will get flowers and bubbles too

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. My mom has a shower in a huge bathroom. Her roomy apartment was built for handicapped people (fortunately she is not handicapped).She is the envy of her friends but she misses having a bathtub.
    She does not miss some of the gifts my dad gave her years ago for special occasions such as a vacuum, CB radio and a red pleather suit. Those are long gone (he also passed away). She does still have a diamond ring he gave her when he finally got a clue in his final years. Wears it everyday.

• Like Like x 2

13. A good nights rest would be the last thing on my mind after that lot Faith ;)

14. Worst one I had was the gf at the time came home, opened the door and saw, red rose petals going from the front door to the dinning room, candles and a lovely meal cooked on the table, some chablis, same rose petals going up the stairs to a bath with body shop aloe vera oils and floating candles and then more petals leading to the bed.

To be honest, she could suck start a harley through a mcdonalds straw so I thought I'd nailed it and would probably be very sore but smiling a lot the next morning.:D

The minute she walked through the door the first thing she said was, "whose made this fucking mess all over my new carpet" at first I thought it was a wind up but no. She went to the table for dinner and complained "I had cooked too much so some would end up in the bin". By now I was starting to think I might get her foot on me plums and not her gums. Then as she rants she's going up for a shower as she has had a right shitty day I heard " wtf, why have you used oils in the bath, you know it takes longer to clean?"

It was at this point I panicked as I remembered I had left a tube of ky under her pillow so ran upstairs to get rid before she shoved something up my arse with the aforementioned ky.

I tend to stay in touch with my ex wives and partners, surprisingly not this lady.

• Funny Funny x 4
  15. Wishful thinking.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Every year on Valentines Day I try to give my missus 6", but she won't even let me do it once, let alone twice.

17. I’m shite at this stuff but I do try to make an effort - a happy wife is a happy life and all that...

Working away most of the time doesn’t make things easy and it’s difficukt to do something different every year so any ideas are always appreciated.

18. Like this?
    photo_of_the_satanic_altar_by_gothicundead101_dbavyu9-fullview.jpg

#38 AirCon, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. A nice customised card, white Belgium chocolates and a box red silk roses the a meal in our local Italian restaurant.... easy. .... and shopping in New York..

Hope this helps.

20. 51838864_10156954952880350_1592991232508821504_n.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information