1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valentines Day Assistance Thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by noobie, Feb 8, 2019.

1. I don't think something different has to be done every year. Personally I am not fussy. Flowers and a card are good enough. Other gifts are nice too. The whole idea is to convey your love with thoughtfulness and sincerity.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Or take her away on a short break holiday! :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. That would qualify as an other nice gift:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. #44 AirCon, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Waiting to board, off to Portugal!
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Or take her up the Oxo Tower?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. We I've not heard it called that before...

8. i have been married 45 yrs this year to same woman, we have a strong relationship but with faults mine being not attentive enough very rare we go out with each other. Yesterday i suggested breakfast at our village greasy spoon. She was well up for it and it was good, £9.90 for 2 full fry ups. tea, coffee and toast.
    We were walking out the door and she thanks me, like a twat i said that's your Valentine treat, fvckin hell.........

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  9. Write I love you in stones on the front lawn/ driveway so she sees them when she opens the curtains

Stop over thinking guys and keep it simple, it’s only Valentine’s Day as Faith said it’s just a day for you forgetful men to declare your love for your lady

Buy a heart frying pan and make egg on toast or normal egg on toast and draw a heart around it in tomato sauce

10. ... but make it a surprise.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Oh just had a flip thought. How many of the chaps in here have ever had valentine day gifts/cards etc ny their wimmin? I'm trying to see if it is a balanced day or mostly men towards wimmin?

12. Breeze block do?

13. Buy a heart frying pan and make egg on toast or normal egg on toast and draw a heart around it in tomato sauce

Spend , spend, spend that's all its about with you birds

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Yes

15. :D 99p from home bargains ya tight wad

16. what's is home bargains ?

17. A shop :blush:

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  18. And there it is. Sting operation well under way.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. you know Loz

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Im watching you :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information