1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valuing My Hyper 1100s For Sale

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Messer, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Hi all,

I’m trying to use eBay to gauge what is a fair price to sell my hyper and wondered if the forum could give me an idea of a realistic price I should advertise at?

The bike is nice and clean, 2007 1100s with normal s bits you would expect, plus termis, decat ducati Performance ecu and something done to air filter/box from memory. It has all books, and service history plus receipts but is due a service.

What is the general consensus?

ED4CDDB5-E16A-40D0-B3C5-C81C31829869.jpeg

D66368E8-91F3-407F-B8BA-4E686FBE5E88.jpeg

2243AD93-92DE-4DDA-ABFF-FA85CFE61196.jpeg

0BC92601-8CBA-4E2E-81E1-DEE8F7E5CE73.jpeg

6BE7AE7D-C5B2-4074-B1B8-B78896E3AF76.jpeg

2. Can't help much with asking price but also have a look at MCN bikes and AT and you yourself will know which bikes currently listed are comparable to your's...

List it in the relevant section on here with a proper ad too :upyeah:

Looks nice and don't think you'll have too much bother finding a buyer if you price it well.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Can't help on the valuation, but there is some nice stuff in the background there. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. ebay/advanced/sold listings should give you an idea for how much they actually sell. I would guess £4300-5000.
    Nice bikes, not to mention that yellow Integrale :astonished:
    Are those Sugaya pipes?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have to agree with the suggestion that you should be looking at mcn, autotrader and eBay which will then get you an idea of market asking price across all 3 platforms.

Ultimately it's your bike, therefore it's up to you whether you're happy to undercut everyone else for a quick sale, or hold out for a higher price if you're in no rush to sell.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Thanks, I saw on eBay that similar Bikes seemed to be about 5500 ish, I was thinking about 4500 seemed right for this one so that’s about right. I’ll probably put it up around that sort of figure and see what happens.

Yeah, sugayas on the RG5

E36C893B-0EF4-4D88-9392-B0674AA93494.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  7. is that your 'Grale @Messer ?

8. I always fancied an Intergrale years ago, a Giallo Fly one too. I went down the Cosworth route at the time (long gone) and I've now missed the boat on an Evo. Legend of a car.

9. Yes that’s my evo2 had it about 2.5 years now. I’ve had 3x evos they say once you have had one they are always in your blood stream and it’s very true

10. Yes they a
    Yes they are absolutely awesome. I’ve had 3 and never really had any ever give me an trouble. They are probably more in maintenance than a cossy but they are great cars. This one is running about 320hp

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. It’s true the experience never leaves you, drove and worked on many, I took a dealer/new 8 valve around Goodwood when they first arrived here and I couldn’t get over the adhesion on cornering compared to past cars on the same track. I still have some spares kicking around. Slight thread hijack :- did you know Barry Waterhouse plus any of your three cars needed ‘A’ pillar mods?

12. Send me a
    List of the spares you have :) yeh I know the late BW of Evocars. RIP. My current one is going on for body restore early this year and needs the A pillar strengthening mods doing

13. Send me a
    List of the spares you have :) yeh I know the late BW of Evocars. RIP. My current one is going on for body restore early this year and needs the A pillar strengthening mods doing

14. Here she is

85A10C2F-356F-4313-98DC-A34A52C674E1.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  15. listed it on ebay £4700 but will do a good deal for anyone on here who is interested in it

16. Good Luck with the sale

• Like Like x 1
  17. Best offer so far £4K

18. I wouldn't put them pics on eBay and give your address out mate. GLWS.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I know exactly your point there mate. I won’t hand out my address to anyone. I’ll meet with the Bike elsewhere such as my mums or something.

I’m going to try get a better pic that doesn’t catch the other stuff in the background and replace it too

• Like Like x 1
  20. Kicked me in the butt to do something so removed the main photo and swapped with an old photo I have for now

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information