1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vintage 4wheel Gorgeousness!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Nigel Machin, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Wow, really love that... I contemplated having a 964 altered to RS spec before the 964 values went crazy... and stupidly decided not to do it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Looks like we could start a car club LOL...

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Its funny, but one encourages me to drive along like Daisy's chauffeur. But when I go-manual (its a Tip, only one to have ;) ) its an entirely different car and just revs all day, feeding on gears.

Really fancy a trackday, but will need a service and stuff first and thats not until MOT time in Oct ;) Or a long autobahn...I wonder if it can still do the 172mph...

• Like Like x 1
  4. [QUOTE="rob lewis, post: 1189630, member: 37056] View attachment 128985 [/QUOTE]

See!................I told you it's a Beetle :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. It’s a 911. Of course it’ll still do 172 mph :)

The 993 needs to be revved, and makes such a lovely noise... I think the drilled air box and RSR mufflers are to blame...

I’d love to try mine on track too. I nearly did a course up at the Bruntingthorpe test ground; there’s a guy that does performance driving courses there. It would be nice to know what the car can do. I’m sure I’d fall in love all over again...

6. Here’s mine.....;)

33C3BBC1-5F37-41EB-B548-697F87EF526D.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. Theres a fella who does instruction at Silverstone Porsche experience on here too...

• Like Like x 1
  8. the Miura :kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. You lot make me smile. All I see is cars and nothing more. I would not swap a single one of them for my Ducati. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Just read that back to yourself. Are you sure?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I call 'no way' Look at Jim's beetle, you totally want a swap for that SS ;)

• Like Like x 1

12. Whooooooo!.............a pedant :)

13. Can I have two vanilla 99s and a strawberry Mivvi please, mister?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. LOL. I actually get much more fun out of my 996 than my Porsche!

15. Yes I am sure. I like riding bikes and cover plenty of miles on mine. I own a car and hate driving them. If I wanted one of those cars I would buy one, but they are not practical.

16. Pants on fire.... :blush:

17. 996 is a Porsche :D (Albeit, one with fucked up headlights, but still a Porsche)

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. :thinkingface:??

:D:D:D

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information