1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vinyl Wrap Removal

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by bettes, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Trouble is you now can’t not see them. :no_mouth:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Yep they're the fingers, good luck.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I have removed vinyl on vinyl before but using the finest fishing wire, dental floss might do, spraying it with wd40, then lifting an edge slightly then worked the line/floss like a saw left and right. it could work with yours bit, hopefully evoboy will reply soon

4. Cheers Noobie. Sorted now, came off without too much hassle with hot water on a rag.

• Like Like x 1
  5. He must have retired :joy: I can’t contact him and I will need a wrap doing at some point this year

6. He'll be busy I reckon bud, we're snowed under with work ATM the company I work for have got a fuller order book than they anticipated in spite of the current situation. Their targets for every Month since March have been exceeded by a third.

7. Yes I know he is busy I’m in no rush be fine for the winter I’ll need bodywork doing first no idea where I can get that done other than the big companies

8. Good news, you going to leave it white for a while and see if it seems better?

9. Yes, just leave as is and see if I change my mind later. It looks cleaner blank I think.

10. (paint the whole ting blac n white)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I think this looks better.....

6548A36A-EEEF-40FF-BE6A-5A2BCF51539B.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Bollocks get it painted yellow

• Like Like x 1
  13. Carbon and yellow is the new red :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. errrrr no... blac n white is the new red

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Wasp

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Wasn't there a F1 car called "Buzzin Hornet's" when day advising was first banned?

17. Jordan f1

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2

18. Can't have that anymore.....it's taken..;););):joy::joy::joy::joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Did I see this panigale and another one go over Holme Moss this evening? I was in the car park at the top with my 748 and an Lc350

Do Not Sell My Personal Information