1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vulturbike Decals Multistrada Dvt

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Babbsy14, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Thank you.

2. Nice job and welcome

3. Hello & Welcome

4. Very nice. May I ask for link where you get decals for dvt please. thanks
    Sean.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Hello and thanks.

6. Good Morning to you.

7. Good morning Sean. Here is a link to their website in Italy. Delivery around 5 working days.
    https://vulturbike.com/en/

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. thanks lad. sean.

9. Welcome along,nice job

10. Looks good, and welcome in!

11. A good looking job to be fair. One thought though, when I enquired with Image Works about the best way to apply these types of stickers from Vulture-Bike, due to the rubbish instructions provided by V-B, they firmly came down on the side of NOT using the wet method, which you've described, being in their opinion, the wrong approach. When they described the main reason why not to use the wet-method, it was due to the type of vinyl used, as it was 'air-release' vinyl, best suited to dry application.

Whatever, as you've certainly got a really decent looking finish there. Well done to you.:):upyeah:

12. Hmm. This means you can get more bikes in the garage then.:thinkingface: You can have a bike filing system and pull a bike out of the row when you need it :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Nice bike and i like the decals.

What make of stand is that please. That would come in very handy in my garage.

Cheers :upyeah:

14. Where’d you get that stand?? :)

15. Bike looks great, job well down.

Like others have asked, where is the stand from or what make is it?

16. Looks great. Waiting on my Pikes Peak set from the same supplier and will post pictures when finished.

17. Hi. Sorry for a late reply.
    The stands came from a German company called Motea. The quality is second to none. Made by ConStands. I also have a paddock stand made by the same which I'm sure would take a cars weight.
    https://www.motea.com/en/motorbike-...stands-smart-mover-max-450-kg-orange-850935-0

18. Thanks. Will keep my eye out for your photos.

19. The problem with air release and the float method is any nooks and crannies that the water may stay prevents the graphic from adhering to the panel.

Air release shouldn’t in any case require floating on as it doesn’t grab onto the panel immediately.

20. Looks good, I’ve just done some also on my track fairings, but not happy with the nose, really struggled with it and ended up with lines in it where I think it stretched and then just would not go down properly

C48021CA-413D-499C-B199-7026CCDAB962.jpeg
    61E60943-E115-42AF-8A0B-66AE4F437D22.jpeg
    5D3DDF9E-49AA-4858-B0A7-2E60EF0488A5.jpeg
    C204DDE5-8EFB-4166-9F15-921F2ADEF8E6.jpeg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information