1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Vyrus 985 C3 4v Reventon Ducati 999r Powered

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by Hotblack Desiato, Jan 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. But he did stick to designing spoons - clearly :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. pffft! I worked for well-known name architect practice. They mostly rode scooters. I wouldn't trust an architect's taste in anything

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Meet it's cousin (second removed...)

mad max.jpg

4. Much better effort than Starks!

5. Meet it's cousin (second removed...)
    OMG you lot are cracking me up just spat out my protein drink over my table lol lol lol lol

6. You do realise that was the Scrambler he was on about? :)

7. I think the vyrus is the first bike that makes the fugley look like a super model.

8. Hi Gavin - it's not finding any buyers at £35K but I want it (for less) :innocent:
    Thank you o_O

9. Now's your chance!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Shhh, I'm talking to Gavin :)

11. He read all your horrible comments 1 day ago by the looks of it :eyes:

12. It’s also listed as Canvey Island... the home of all things strange. All the locals are really good swimmers, with their webbed feet and all (Great Wakering born and bred myself, just up the road).

13. Noticed that - but the bike is in the Northampton area for viewing :thinkingface:

14. That’s because nobody is allowed on canvey island. It’s a local place for local people, they’ll have no trouble there.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hub centre steering bikes can look better than the Vyrus does. Here's an example:

Ducati DiFazio.jpg

... and I know which one I'd choose.

• Like Like x 2
  16. That it funny - thanks :sob:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information