1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Waist Bag Recommendations

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Messer, Jun 26, 2020.

1. #21 RexDangerVest, Jun 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The Kreiga R3 is good if you’re after a waist pack https://kriega.com/waist-packs/r3 - although you might struggle with a visor. Don’t listen to anyone who say waistpacks aren’t cool, they’re wrong

If you’re after something on bike the Kreiga US Drypacks are worth a look they can be used on the tank/tail and can also attach to the Kreiga rucksacks

HTH

#22 Oldenoughtoknowbetter, Jun 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  3. You are old enough to know better than that :thinkingface:

4. I am :D I don’t think waistpacks are cool BTW but I’m wrong!

5. Maybe consider dumping the clear visor idea & purchase a set of safety glasses for that evening return trip alongside the fantastic Kriega R3 bag.
    images.jpg DSCN6872[1].JPG

6. Of course you could just carry 2 sets of glasses. Prescription if needed...
    Just always use a clear visor and swap between tinted and non tinted glasses. A hard case for the glasses could easily be stored...

Rex

7. I use a Kriega R3, but for clear visor they just go under my leathers around my left waist...the curve of the visor fits nicely and I can’t tell it’s there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I’d be worried of that breaking if I were to have an off.. ?

9. I had a kiwi bum bag which morphed into a ruck sac for a weekend away

10. ahem?

11. I use this on my monster as that has no underseat storage at all . Not a problem on my triumph as that has a nice space under the pillion seat

61BTA+jkHlL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

12. Dunno, I’ll tell you next week when I test it :joy:

13. There are some very fancy colostomy bags these days apparently, or weren’t you talking about those sorts of waste bags?

14. If you have an off, I feel that cracking your spare visor will be a minor worry?

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information