1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Waist Bag Recommendations

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Messer, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Really?
    What about all that think about the NHS crap? Should they deal with your crap?

2. I’ll tell you now ... no of course it won’t

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. May I suggest you get a specific bag for your spare visor and tie it down to your motorcycle? Due to the specific shape of the visor, it would not fit inside any small bag. And judging from what you need, I think it's better to separate them into 2 bags.

That said, I have a Shoei X-Spirit 3 with Transition Photochromic visor. It will change into smoke under the sun and change back to clear when it's dark. Probably one of the best upgrade I've had in a while, in term of the convenience. For 1 day trip, I don't have to worry about it's getting late. Just a waist bag is enough for personal items.

And because I don't need to carry a spare visor with me, the Kriega R3 works excellently. I did use some of the tank bags before. But I found they are either too ugly due to the installation of the adapters on gas cap or too inconvenient if using straps. A waist bag wouldn't hinder me when riding and I still get to maintain the aesthetic of the bike ;).

4. Sorry I didn’t update
    I got a kreiga kube XL and it fits perfectly under the seat. I got a different visor bag to use when I need it

5. Fanny pack

6. Bit late to this. I thought that is said waste bag not waist bag. I was expecting summit about bladder or bowel problems:cold_sweat:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information