1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Waiting Delivery Of 1098s

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Ian-SA, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Managed to find a 1098S in good nick last week in Johannesburg, have not seen it other than pics. Had it checked over by a mate in JHB.
    Its currently being loaded for transport, so hope fully be here in Port Elizabeth Saturday, but only collect Monday....bring on Monday
    PS anyone shipping bikes around SA i recommend Starexpress. They have special crate they put the bike in, and they tie it down correctly from the spindle and wheels not the frame

IMG-20190824-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20190824-WA0010.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Looks baie lekker boet! Pick up some koeksisters from Westees and take a trip to Knysner! :upyeah:

3. Looks superb, enjoy!:upyeah:

Wish I could find one like that!:(

4. Lurverly. :heart_eyes: :upyeah:

5. Cool bru.

Nice ride, perfect for the twisties by Hermanus. Road trip beckons.

6. @noonooo Yep you know the PE area, and koeksisters...
    @ Mzungu...you must have crystal ball. A few mates and I are planning to take similar bikes and ride few passes such as Huisrivier Pass, Meiringspoort and Outeniqua Pass, etc. going to trailer/van the bikes there so as not to scrub off the rears getting there. Then have a few runs on each pass, load up and go to next pass... take the weekend... happiness
    Will post pics and vids

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nice (ex. Capetonian here), my favourite runs were around the Drakensburg, Chappies (nearly always closed), out beyond Paarl and over to Swellendam. Plenty of time in the eastern cape as I worked seven years for Old (Ou) Mutual and had to go and audit all the one man and his dog local offices. Never on a bike though, maybe one day!

8. JoeC...now your talking,,, that ride over into Franschoek and on to Stellenbosh flipping great, just had a new surface also

9. Also ex CPT.
    Stellenbosch, take the Coastal road out to Betty's bay. Its biking heaven.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information