1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wandsworth Meet - 2nd Wednesday

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Pete1950, Apr 7, 2014.

1. This Wednesday 9 December is the regular Xmas dinner at The Ship, Wandsworth. Turkey + pud etc. Looks like 8 or 9 attending this year.

2. Smoked salmon, roast turkey, puddings, plenty of Rioja. Most of us went by train to this one instead of biking it, so no breathalyser worries.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Next meeting is Wednesday 13 January, usual place and time.

4. Hope to be there

5. Where and what time?
    Are car drivers allowed? :Sorry:

6. At the Ship Inn, Jews Row, Wandsworth (near south end of Wandsworth Bridge) from 7 pm onwards. Yes there is some car parking in the street, which is a cul-de-sac, allowed from 6.30pm onwards.
    SW18 1TB

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. The clientele can be a little idiosyncratic. You'll fit right in.

Mos Eisley.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Was this photo from Box hill....I think I can see @Chris on the pink Oboe?

9. Next meet Wednesday 10 February from 7 pm.

10. Weather forecast for tonight is dry, 7 degrees, light winds. Ideal, really.

11. On no got to work late. What time are you there until roughly.
    Cheers james

12. Maybe 10.30 pm or so.

13. Next meet Wednesday 9 March.

14. Slight snag - The Ship Inn is closed for renovations for a few days, so no meet there on Wednesday 13 April. Resumes 11 May.

Some of the guys are proposing to meet instead at The Bike Shed in Hoxton (384 Old Street, London EC1V 9LT) - under the railway bridge. I won't be there myself, sorry.

15. The DOCGB London group meeting is on 2nd Wednesdays so next one is 11 May from 7pm, at the Ship Inn, Jews Row, near Wandsworth Bridge roundabout. All welcome.

I am determined to make it to this one, by one means or another. Maybe on a 125 Yamaha, if I am not quite recovered enough to cope with a Ducati Multistrada.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I plan to pop along and say hello, work permitting - look forward to seeing some of you there...

17. That went well. Despite the rainy day, about a dozen guys turned up including some we hadn't seen for years. I made it on the Multistrada OK (and it was one of three Mutleys there).

• Like Like x 1
  18. Unfortunately, work got the better of me so I couldn't make it. Will aim for the June meet...

19. Wandsworth meet 1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. I'd like to turn up for one of them, I keep getting the Yahoo email. Unfortunately Wednesdays I have a regular conference call with my Japanese and US clients.

Plus I'm scared by your average age and slow bikes ;) :tearsofjoy::screamcat::hearteyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information